Jambands.ca

Fu@k Hypocrisy

kung

I have absolutely no idea what this thread is about.....and I don't want to know - but for those who appear to have some serious emotional capital invested here, here's a little advice:

Step away from the computer - turn on the television - and watch some soap operas if you really need some drama in your life that badly. All you do by whining in here is embarass yourself and bring negativity to a place where it is not wanted. THANK YOU!!!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ditto to what booche said ...

If there is anything that is racist, sexist or homophobic on this site that offends anyone, please send a message to the moderators so that it can be looked at and deleted if deemed to be inappropriate.

I'm really at a loss for how to respond to this thread, which is why I've tried my best to ignore it.

Peace, Mark

I'm just at a loss as to how folks argue in the 21st century.

Is email so ancient that it can't be used to throw insults back and forth?

How about the good ol' fax machine? I'm going to start faxing Dr.Hux and tell him what I think of him. I'm sure that both of our office mates would probably get annoyed at all the back and forth faxing. [Wink]

quote:

Originally posted by Dr. Huxtable:

Step away from the computer - turn on the television - and watch some soap operas if you really need some drama in your life that badly.

Oooo oooo oooo or some of that "reality" TV that all the kids are diggin', like the one with the guys in the masks and Monica Lewinsky - now that's drama baby!

And bouche, please post your fax number here so I can fax you the photocopy of my ass. [Wink]

Peace,

Mr. M.

Naw....it counts as a Bovine Growth Hormone.

"Bovine growth hormone causes cows to produce more milk, but it does not act directly. Instead, BGH releases a chemical called IGF-1 (`insulin-like growth factor #1') which then causes increased milk production. IGF-1 is a normal constituent of milk from both cows and humans. Several studies have shown that milk from rBGH-treated cows contains elevated concentrations of IGF-1. This is important because IGF-1 is chemically identical in cows and in humans - a fact FDA did not know when the agency first declared rBGH `safe' for human consumption in 1985."

This is just hilarious. Everyone but Esau and Booche are pretty much out to lunch.

This site and it's untouchable membership are pretty weak, and I'm not talking about the folk who always show up to advise all to 'mellow out, man'. I'm talking about the idiots who are actually stepping up and suggesting the subjects that Jambhub removed are not exactly frowned upon over here. Even the `Bonger knows where to draw the line.

I tell ya, I am really going to enjoy hanging out in this site, so many stupid posts to Bong, so little time. [big Grin]

What! I think you're the one out to lunch bonger. It was Esau13 that said it last; your reply doesn't make sense. I don't really have an opinion on this but i think you're missing the point. Esau was clearly frustrated about a few things; his statement shouldn't be taken literally.

Correct me if I'm wrong ( I'm sure Kung will) but didn't this all start because Kung was defending a racist homophobe on jamhub by stating it was his/her right to free speech?

quote:

Originally posted by briguy:

What! I think you're the one out to lunch bonger. It was Esau13 that said it last; your reply doesn't make sense. I don't really have an opinion on this but i think you're missing the point. Esau was clearly frustrated about a few things; his statement shouldn't be taken literally.

Correct me if I'm wrong ( I'm sure Kung will) but didn't this all start because Kung was defending a racist homophobe on jamhub by stating it was his/her right to free speech?

I think you're right on all counts briguy. This thread has become a study on how bored jamphans get during work. time to seal er up.

"...didn't this all start because Kung was defending a racist homophobe on jamhub by stating it was his/her right to free speech?" Briguy, are you defending Kung?

I feel (amongst others) that those type of posts shouldn't be tolerated, even in such hospitable and tolerant sites as Jamhub and Jambands (music websites?).

Hiding hate oriented posts behind free speech, and supporting it? That is sooooo weak. [Mad]

Don't get me wrong, I'm as racist as the next guy. The whole of Quebec and Ontario can kiss my ass. Kung, send me your fax#, I'll send you a photocopy of MY ass. I'm sure your lipstick will show up nicely when you return it. [big Grin]

Archived