Jambands.ca

This board needs an enema

Schwa.

Damn straight there are GG Allen fans. He was a musician, regardless of his bizarre fetishes. I personally know a huge fan of his, saw him lots before he killed himself. And his sold out spoken word performance at an US university, where, at the front of a lecture hall he peeled a banana, shoved the banana up(you know where) then pooed it out, then ate it....a real crowd pleaser...how could you not love him...Bah hah hah [Roll Eyes][Roll Eyes][Roll Eyes][Wink]

And y'all remember his biggest hit don't ya???

I, just wanna f#*k myself, I wanna f#*k myself.....and so on.....sorry...I'm a freak... [big Grin]

PUNKS NOT DEAD!!!!!!

well i mean lots of 'artists' are questionable in their pursuits but he was just a fucked up drunk. Oh yeah and a repeat sex offender, woman beater, drug addict etc...Too bad all that jail time got in the way of him killing himself earlier.

I've heard lots of GG stuff, back in my teens i was all over that crap, murder junkies, misfits, cramps, black flag, jabbers, snfu, suicidal tendencies, danzig etc...

I just mean that the alternamusic-spoken word self righteous intellectuals from the 80's up to the early 90's paved the way for wannabes like him to come forward with his "freak" show and call it art. i consider him to be a bottom feeder. Jello Biafra and Henry Rollins are the real deal in this arena. Hell even GWAR occasionally had something to say.

Of course this is all my opinion but really, the guy was a hack with a couple dna strands missing.

TG...yes GG was a disgusting freak of nature, I never said I liked him. And yes Jello and Rollins are where it's at. SNFU havn't even thought of them in years-bringin' back foggy memories. I don't want you to get me wrong-I never was into GG-I was just saying there are people who liked him.

Did you know BOFG's are playing the alexanders in Brantford sometime soon...I might go. Just for kicks, I think. Might have to did out the shit kickers..heh heh... [Wink]

Archived