Jambands.ca

Anybody seen "Red Hot & Ready"?

bradm

There's a (to me, anyway) new show I've seen on a few channels called Red Hot & Ready. (I think the Prime channel is running it weekdays at 6:30pm.)

It's a cooking show centred around grilling stuff, but has an editing style reminiscent of "The Hilarious House Of Frightenstein": quick cuts, surreal snippets, twisted commercial intro/outro bits, and on and on.

I first started catching it after coming in much after midnight, after much time getting much mellow; trust me, when in an altered state, the show is twisted.

I don't grill much, but if I did, I'd be following his recipes; the food looks good (as does the female co-host [smile] ). It's also Canadian, filmed down East.

Aloha,

Brad

They show it on CHCH late at night, 1:30, right after South Park ... I noticed because they stopped showing two episodes of South Park, and changed to South Park and Red Hot & Ready. An odd show, but I enjoy it ... I tend to like the grilling shows, even though I rarely if at all grill myself. I am one of the few people who actually likes Hot Off The Grill with Bobby Flay ... many people find him annoying, but he makes food I actually really want to eat.

Cheers,

Rob Not Bob

Food TV addict

Archived