Jambands.ca

Sin City fans help me out....

Sunshine

First of all, I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!

Mickey Rourke as Marv kicked ass!!

I was just a little confused how The Salesman, Josh Hartnett's character fit in?

Was he representing Higher society? Does he play a big role in the comic book?

Just curious if someone could shed some light for me.

Josh Hartnet's character in the movie is The Salesman. He makes his fist appearance in "The Customer is Always Right". This was a one time story that can be found in the "Booze, Broads, and Bullets" Novel, the 6th volume in the Sin City collection. The Salesman is a hitman for hire who, like in the movie, is hired to kill the woman in the red dress. It is important to the film as it was the test scene used by Rodriguez to convince Frank Miller to let Sin City be brought to the big screen.

It is important to the film as it was the test scene used by Rodriguez to convince Frank Miller to let Sin City be brought to the big screen.

I understood why it was important (I watched behind the scenes) I just wasn't sure if there was more to it.

Thanks for your help.

I just watched this on the weekend. Excellent film!!

I didn't get the ending though, when they dude in the elevator offers the girl a cig.

It was a couple of days though between watching the first half and last half, so maybe I forgot something important... puff.gif

The movie looked amazing though, I can't believe how with lighting effects and subtle use of colour they were totally able to make it look 'illustrated'. Very cool.