Jambands.ca

mouse trap

snarfmaster C

Yup. We had mice in our bar a couple of years ago (the thirsty bastards). We got 2 small units (from Canadian Tire, I think) and haven't had a problem since.

My Dad also got these for the basement of the hospital he works at. It's a super old building and these handy inventions seem to do the trick.

I have a cat too and she doesn't seem to hear or notice the things. I can check the exact brand/model tonight if you'd like. :)

put out a chunk of cheese... dose it... leave the door open and put a portable stereo in the backyard playing some early 80s Dead

close the door around 4 am

Paisley, I am assuming you have personal experience with this technique - and I DON'T mean using it on a mouse!

:)

Is it just me or does this sound like something Stephen Baldwin's character in "Half-Baked" would say?

Something involving a bucket of bleach, a coat hanger and peanut butter.

"Hey man, we're out of papers man."

"Alright, then get me a toilet paper roll, a cork screw, and some tin foil."

"We don't have a cork screw."

"Alright, then get me an avacado, an ice pick, and my snorkel. Trust me bro, I've made bongs with less. Hurry up."

hahaha... hey mooose, thanks for the laugh, but unfortunately, none of my tactics have worked. even the bucket of bleach/coathanger/peanut butter trick didnt get him... but i still like to suggest that one to people in hopes that it'll one day work.

i've learned to accept the fact that mice are just smarter than me when it comes to their own survival. i guess it's like anything, ya gotta think like a mouse, and i am simply incapable.

play the law of averages, though... set up multiple traps, whereby beating one, he'll set off another... it's not a guarantee, but i have gotten one that way.