Jambands.ca

Happy Birthday, Kaidy Mae!

bradm

Happy Happy!

postofficelink.gif

I'm not proud of everything I've done. I'm not proud of having a poor education. I'm not proud of being dyslexic. I'm not proud of being an alcoholic drug addict. I'm not proud of biting the head off a bat. I'm not proud of having attention deficit disorder. But I'm a real guy. To be Ozzy Osbourne, it could be worse. I could be Sting.

Live without regret Baby (I know that you do).

Peace, Love and mondo Happiness for the year ahead,

Margaret

Great googly moogly!* What a birthday treat! I must say, this has been the best darn birthday week a gal could ever ask for. For the first time in my life I am completely overwhelmed by the beauty surrounding me. I truly have the most amazing people I have ever known in my family. I have someone who spent yesterday drifting aimlessly in an inflatable dinghy with me, singing Leonard Cohen songs, as the sun sank behind the white pines at my cottage. It's taken some time and careful sorting out, but I have the most incredible, enjoyable and giving friends I could ever imagine. A great deal of them belong to this community too! Thank you to all of you guys for brightening my day...today, and throughout the year. :) You're all awesome!

Now bare with me for some personal shouts out...

bradm - You are my favourite know-it-all. :P Thanks for all of the music you share.

Booche - Oh, this calls for a drunkfest indeed. Please set Oct. 1st aside. I'll be down to tear your liver a new one!

timouse - Please call Lacey & I when you are in the city. I never get sick of hearing your Simpsons quotes.

Paisley - Hopefully I'll see you in the Hammer sometime soon! We can drink malt liquor again. ;)

ike - Sadly, I will need a blender drink making replacement this weekend. :( I'll be in Moncton. Please make sure someone gets your [color:purple]lame girlfriend out of the fucking RV!

Douglas - I can't wait to see you again for more pineapple, blender fun. You certainly are one sweet, fun gal. Don't forget about a trip to Toronto one of these days.

Calamity Jane - MOONSTONE POWER!!! Hehehe. I don't think I've ever had so much fun breaking the law with anyone else in my entire life. In a mere few months we have created too many memories to list. I do love you to death though. Lacey & I always have a blast when Team Scully's around. I know I'm far away now, but I will still act as legal guardian for your children when necessary. Lulu falling asleep in my arms on Friday and Cass telling us ghost stories were the highlights of my night. I'll miss those little dolls! *sniffle*

Super Freak - It's always good to see you and dancin' man at shows; good times are always in the forecast with you two! I hope to see you soon.

Sunshine - You are truly one of the sweetest people I've ever met. Please make sure you are available Oct. 1st to "paint the fence" with me...whatever the hell that means. :P

Carrie - No worries about heading out on the town on Friday. Hahaha! I had a wasted Lacey to deal with. Sorry that you had to roll out of the van at St. Clair & Spadina. I know I'll see you soon and we will celebrate. Hell, we may even share a roof!

Sandora - I could never thank you enough for all that you have done for me. From your hand in raising me (or corrupting me, I'm not sure which) to the unbelievable generosity you exhibit whenever I'm in town, you truly are a unique soul. Let's get together real soon for more "Nolte vision". ;)

Sari - Best of luck in St. Catherine's sweetheart. Seeing you and Craig at shows is always just awesome. Don't forget your way back to Toronto!

StoneMtn - Meeting you was one of my most favourite intros of 2005! We will have to hang out more when you are back next. Please thank Lassie for the well wishes. I can't wait to meet her.

Dr. Evil Mouse - You give some of the best hugs goin' Dave. Thanks for being the calm in the storm that is Deb & I. Hehehe. I never tire of your music, laughter and wisdom. I hope to one day have a family as beautiful and loving as your own. If not, I am stealing your children.

Basher - I too can't believe that we've just met. I see many more crazy nights in Toronto with you (Lacey loves you). I'll get a locksmith's key made for future encounters. ;)

Sharon - Oh Sharon! I am so looking forward to my next trip to Ottawa to give you a giant hug (I sent one with Deb, btw). You are simply wonderful. There is no better way to describe you. Nowhere on this blue and green spinning orb is there a basement more fun than the one in Hull.

Davey Boy - You too are one of my favourite contributors. You crack me up buddy!

howler - Thanks for the bday wishes! You up for some more late night shenanigans in October?

Steveland - It's a crying freakin' shame that you live so damn far away. Please, please come north of that imaginary line to conclude your scholastic achievements. It would be so wicked to have you around.

Stoned Phillips - Dear NBF: Please have spare key made and hidden under doormat. LOL Just kidding. I know you guys weren't really locked out. You just needed an excuse to keep calling me at 3am. I will pass your messages along to "Manglehand". You'll be happy to know that I called him that all weekend. You make me smile! :)

backbacon - Look here mister, if anyone's a rascal... :P Thanks for posting all of your hilarious good time photos Keri. To me, you are the Chatham mascot. <----Take THAT Studog! :P

mister slippery - There never was a kinder, gentler soul than you Dave. I will get your bday pics up this week buddy. Mwa!

Bouche - Quite simply, the coolest cat around these parts. It's a pleasure to know you. Thank you for everything! Let's get a SF/NFTTS & KB/Sisters roadtrip kickin'. Shall we?

gentlemonkey - I hope to see you the next time I'm in Ottawa. I hear you guys know how to party. ;)

Large Marge - Margaret, Margaret, Margaret...wherever do I start with thee? You are one of the reasons I have become so engulfed in this here community. Thanks for opening up your home to many a partier, helping out with tickets and being one of the funniest fucking chicks out there. Even though the summer's winding down, I know we are going to have many new adventures when the concrete jungle freezes over. ;)

Band Whore - Oh, I miss you sister. We have had so many great times together. I wish we were closer (geographically). I hope you and ike can make it to the Franti show in Nov. I'll hopefully have a new place by then. :) I won't be there for your blender tasting enjoyment, but I'll send you my Mom's secret Jamaican recipe if you'd like. Have a blast at CT, and try to get your clumsy ass out of the RV, would ya? :P

AD, Esau, MarcO, Cully_, can'o'phish, dave-O, Jaimoe, mooose & headymamamyrna - I truly look forward to the day when I get to meet each and every one of you. You all have brought smiles to my face and helped me survive my "cubed skank" existence. :)

Okay, that's enough for one day. Now time to head home and conclude the 4 day birthday extravaganza with my better half and curl up to read Jitterbug Perfume. Hot damn, I feel so freakin' lucky today! Thanks for the kind wishes everyone!

KM

*There's a little FZ for ya bradm. ;)

birthday_cake.gif

kdlogoII.gif

mae_logo.jpg

:D:D

happy birthday, kaidy mae, you awesome pile of pure awesomeness!!!!! i am so happy to have met you, you are such a true delight. i am really looking forward to seeing you next. :) glad to hear you had a great birthday, and may the festivities continue on throughout the whole weekend! i will raise a bunch of glasses in your honour at izzy's and celebrate (inbetween weeping about your not being there. ;) heehee).

bonne fete, hottie hotassness!

*mwa*