Jambands.ca

Rescue Me - new season tonight

Booche

Hey. Just got back from a summer planting baby trees up North. Can't wait to the next Ottawa event! Wakefield here I come!

My only other pleasure than discovering girl on girl sex with a cute French chick from Ville D'Anjou, was a small 6 inch portable black and white TV that operated on batteries that I bought at Giant Tiger before I left.

Anyway...Me and Isabelle-Marie-Hellen-Trembly-Sac Du Merde would watch INXS Rockstar twice a week while we caressed each others firm and hard nipples. And I have to say it rocks (the show). Isa let me crying at the end of the summer when she told me she was going back to her hockey playing boyfreind. She compared our relationship to one that two straight men would have in prison. That no matter how muck same sex sex happened, they weren't gay, not were they ever to tell anyone about it. So I guess all I have left is INXS rockstar.....

I'm even thinking about doing a jamband version of it. The idea would be to replace Gerry Garcia in the Grateful Dead. Imagine all the great jamband covers they could do week in week out.

I mean it could break the band in places that they've never would have reached. And I'm talking about the Afro American crowd here.... Think about it...a jamband crowd that wasn’t completely 100% crackerish.

I sat down and watched Rescue me last night and what an asshole that Leary guy is. Any guy who can relate to that buckwheat jerk must have serious small manhood issues.

And why would anyway want to glorify alocohol addiction. A little weed use is fine, but mixing vodka and whiskey is just wrong.

A waste of a 6 minutes.

Edited by Guest