Jambands.ca

conspiracy lovers - weather control edition

bouche

I wouldn't put anything past this alliance of neocons and end-of-timers.

The bastards are starting to feel the heat. Why not create a giant catastrophe to take the sheeples mind off of other unpleasantries?

On the other hand, I don't think we're capable of doing anything more than tracking and predicting Mother Natures attitude.

peace

read the articles. it sounds like there are some abilities.

I saw something on television a while ago about Tesla and his ability to create free energy for all. Apparantly his work could have been used to control weather too and ion beams from space.

spoooooooooooooOOOooOOOoooooOOOOOOky

i dunno...they had me intrigued until they claimed that big business, government and the zionists are running the weather. the bad waether affects the oil companies too, every storm that wails on the gulf of mexico trashes a whole buch of oil rigs...the same guys were saying the undersea nukes caused the tsunami in asia...

i'll adnit the people in charge are evil, but not the sort of fiendishly clever super villan evil required for something as dramatic as creating hurricanes.

having said that, hurricanes boost cnn's ratings :)

• 2 weeks later...

here's more info on this crazy theory.

from a blog - be sure to read further below:

"Sources have confirmed to The Enterprise Mission all this past week that Katrina was, indeed, both "maneuvered and enhanced" ... by one secret group deliberately intending to cause the devastating National catastrophe we have been witnessing on all our TV screens for the past horrifying week!!

While another group worked feverishly (after much delay ... and "at the last minute") to divert it.

This, we were told, was the reason for the last-minute "jog" to the east ... which spared New Orleans the brunt of the storm, but subjected other sections of the Gulf Coast -- in Mississippi and in Alabama -- to total destruction ... for tens of miles inland rom the Coast!"

As well, a bill to establish a Weather Modification Operations and Research Board

(insert that Twilight Zone theme and Theramin sound effects HERE)

oooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo

This article is about a year old.

The storm hit Breton Sound with the fury of a nuclear warhead, pushing a deadly storm surge into Lake Pontchartrain. The water crept to the top of the massive berm that holds back the lake and then spilled over. Nearly 80 percent of New Orleans lies below sea level—more than eight feet below in places—so the water poured in. A liquid brown wall washed over the brick ranch homes of Gentilly, over the clapboard houses of the Ninth Ward, over the white-columned porches of the Garden District, until it raced through the bars and strip joints on Bourbon Street like the pale rider of the Apocalypse. As it reached 25 feet (eight meters) over parts of the city, people climbed onto roofs to escape it.

Thousands drowned in the murky brew that was soon contaminated by sewage and industrial waste. Thousands more who survived the flood later perished from dehydration and disease as they waited to be rescued. It took two months to pump the city dry, and by then the Big Easy was buried under a blanket of putrid sediment, a million people were homeless, and 50,000 were dead. It was the worst natural disaster in the history of the United States.

When did this calamity happen? It hasn't—yet. But the doomsday scenario is not far-fetched. The Federal Emergency Management Agency lists a hurricane strike on New Orleans as one of the most dire threats to the nation, up there with a large earthquake in California or a terrorist attack on New York City.

i dunno...they had me intrigued until they claimed that big business, government and the zionists are running the weather. the bad waether affects the oil companies too, every storm that wails on the gulf of mexico trashes a whole buch of oil rigs...the same guys were saying the undersea nukes caused the tsunami in asia...

Yep... And the same people who listen to "Coast to Coast AM With George Noory (Used to be Art Bell)"

And for the record, whether modification has been going on for quite a while... Albeit in a less diabolical manner than the alrmists would have you believe. Seeding storm systems to get them to produce rain sooner, rather than building and causing tornados, etc. Has been going on in the plains states of the US for quite some time.

S/C

• 2 weeks later...

I was about to add this link to this thread and noticed another topic was created. I love the new MERGE TOPIC feature!

Anyway check out www.weatherwars.info for lots of cool images and explanation by the guy this article talks about.

Don't skip any of the Tesla material. If you have enough weed, dip into it and follow all of the Tesla information if you want to freak yourself out ;)

I was about to add this link to this thread and noticed another topic was created. I love the new MERGE TOPIC feature!

Anyway check out www.weatherwars.info for lots of cool images and explanation by the guy this article talks about.

Don't skip any of the Tesla material. If you have enough weed, dip into it and follow all of the Tesla information if you want to freak yourself out ;)

wow.

i wondered if i dreamt posting that.

nicely merged.

:)