Jambands.ca

Black people loot.. but white people find

thatpatguy

I believe the majority of those who are looting are to stay alive.

Perhaps Tim,I'm sure there are those that have 'looted' or 'commandeered' things like food,diapers,meds etc., out of pure survival,but facts are not everyone is doing this purely for survival.Unfortunatley,this is what the media gets the best ratings from...

After Katrina, Looters Ravage New Orleans

From Associated Press

10:29 AM PDT, August 30, 2005

NEW ORLEANS — With much of the city flooded by Hurricane Katrina, looters floated garbage cans filled with clothing and jewelry down the street in a dash to grab what they could.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation

[color:purple]Guess they need that diamond necklace to make ends meet eh....

This thread makes me sick and I think it should be deleted.

I don't understand this comment.Should we just keep "tight lipped" and turn our eyes away pretending or denying this is happening? (I'm refering to looting, by anyone)

Just wondering.

from the Gasoline on a Raging Fire Department...

Paula Zahn interviewed a "frigtened New Orleans resident" by telephone tonight. He was in his house terrified to come out becuase "people that weren't his neighbours" were in his neighbourhood. He was locked inside safe, his car was in a secure garage (presumably aboveground) but he was scared. in fact Paula led the interview by asking him "[w]hat are you most afraid of now?"

during this interview (one minute maybe) they were running footage of "looters." i counted 5 non black people to easily 100 black people...all the while paula and guest talked about looters looting. total CNN moment...

[color:purple]

Of course it will get better because they are sending in the national guard.

During this interview (one minute maybe) they were running footage of "looters." i counted 5 non black people to easily 100 black people...all the while paula and guest talked about looters looting. total CNN moment...

[color:purple]

Of course it will get better because they are sending in the national guard.

The world is fucked.

The national guard...I can't wait till some poor brazillian guy is gunned down in New Orleans.

I don't know what is worse; that that went out on the air or that the person who put it on the air probably doesn't know that it's disgusting.

Jef