Jambands.ca

Live Draft Results...

badams

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller

I think it will be interesting to study the evolution of the picks of the various divisions. By posting them in progress we might spoil the experiment, and dilute any sort of uniqueness between divisions.

And what Dave-O said.

I say we don't post divisional results until they are all done.

I am just throwing this out there for debate. I think it has been decided not to show round by round results so as not to influence people in the other devisions. However, that means that badams who is both in the pool an the moderator is the only person who actually has access to all that info. Now that beeing said I completely trust badams and understand that his fantasy league skills are far beyond any of ours, but maybe it should be discussed?

You Adams Division guys have too much time on your hands. Just get your draft started ;)

Seriously though. Since we only have 6 teams per division and we are only picking 10 players. All the teams in all the divisions are going to be competitive.

I personally think we should allow everyone to see all the picks. I take part in probably 100 or so live fantasy drafts every year and not one is done in private. Now I understand that this is a little different with divisions and all, however I think we will notice that most picks will follow the NHL scoring from last season. Sure there will be a few sleepers here and there but not enough to spoil the integrity of the league.

Another reason for updates is so that the players can see who has already been selected easily. Instead of having to go back through a bunch of emails amd searching or keeping track themselves.

You guys decide - Heck i'm questioning my first pick now. I may have been swayed by the other divisions ;)

" Now that beeing said I completely trust badams and understand that his fantasy league skills are far beyond any of ours, but maybe it should be discussed?"

I've debated it (keep in mind, I am in his grouping) with DaveO and the way we see it is this:

He has entered something like 30 other pools, so he knows of all the sleepers. Nothing is going to surprise him. None of us hippies are going to throw him a curveball that he could use, I guarantee it.