Jambands.ca

Slip not coming anymore?

AD

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :(

A couple of points to consider:

1st - UncleFunGuy can go fuck himself for getting everyone's hopes up, talking about a show he is working on. Bad form once again. Why do bands keep working with this putz?

2nd - Mavericks can FUCKRIGHTOFF for confirming a show that was not confirmed.

That is all.

Sorry, Andre, I have to stick up for Shane a bit here. A mistake, yes, never say its gonna happen until you're sure, but don't completely write the guy off, he was trying. I feel I owe him this defense after him being mainly responsible for Shoreline getting the lineup that it did here on PEI.

The Jambase Slip listings still include the date, while The Slip's calendar doesn't, but it still lists the tour as-is (as-was?), without any sign of any "re-routing"; the tour has a gap from Oct. 22-26, which could easily accommodate an Ottawa show, so if the tour gets re-routed, it would have to be something major to preclude an Ottawa show.

Aloha,

Brad

No big whoop, and I wouldn't get so worked up when he posted a message asking about venues and we, in turn, got ourselves worked up over something that was pretty much subject to change.

Reading the threads about NOLA remind me that there's more important things in this world.

it wont happen again in Ottawa,

Hey man, what does that mean?

The Slip was dangled in front of our eyes and was quickly 'rerouted'. What does 'it wont happen again in Ottawa' mean? There wasn't a show in Ottawa, so 'again' doesn't really fit. I was kinda hoping you'd say.... 'NO worries, we are working on another date'.

Please, tell us that you're being sarcastic....joking...etc.

Ottawa Loves...The Slip....lots!

Guest Low Roller
i hope low roller didnt already book his flight...

I feel bad for my Ottawa friends for having their wet dreams crushed like overcooked spaghetti by a cinderblock.

Maverick's is a shit venue anyways.

On the other hand the Slip still bore me beyond all reason. I keep trying to listen to that CTMF set they did, and everytime I need to change to something else more exciting. Ever since I stopped using the pot, bands like the Slip have lost my interest. (not that the Slip had it in the first place)

Edited by Low Roller
Slip suck

it wont happen again in Ottawa' date=' [/quote']

Hey man, what does that mean?

it means, me and Ottawa don't get along. my last two shots at doing shows in O-town have fallen apart and then i get shit on. for a what, chance at losing a bunch money. so i wont be pushing to bring shows to this market.

I'm not sayin the slip wont play there again, there is talk about making it a stop on the cd release tour. but i don't want to get your hopes up.

Edited by Guest