Jambands.ca

What have you been fired for?

bouche

So not sure whether to post this under my I gotta new job thread or here but regardless. A new record I held down my new dank ultra job at the jazz supper club for a total of 1 days. I worked a lunch and a dinner shift and basically during the busy dinner a girl came by to drop off a resume and I told her I'd take it, wasn't sure if they were hiring but that it would look better if she came back the next day when it wasn't busy. This is basic restaurant etiquette, if you don't know not to drop off a resume during a lunch or dinner rush you're a waste of space. So anyways she apparently called back the next day and complained, said I'd been rude, the owner his wife and manager had a meeting and they figured they'd nip me in the bud seeing as how she was a potential customer and all. I guess her parents are regulars and I'm sure that played into it. Still a new world record for me getting fired on the first fucking day. I really don't know what to make of this, either that I have the worst fucking luck ever or I am a total putz wad.