Jambands.ca

Come Together Labour Day thoughts...

timouse

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mr.slippery, i apologize again for the brutal appendectomy gone wrong on your pineapple. im just glad the news of its slaughter brought tears to your eyes, and laughter to your heart... what a distressing moment it was for me, wondering how to break the news. [color:purple]i still blame deb.

:):)

for a moment there, i couldnt tell who was more broken up, you or me. you looked like you were about to burst into tears.

ah, i guess the old adage holds true again.....

if it be shrooms you must ingest,

keep an eye on your pineapple.

Brinapple was the hulahoop king!...missed you lots this weekend Kaidy...Jomomma was the best Ive seen them in years...Caution Jam was stellar 17 anymores in the Bertha...(GAME ON)...Trevor your juiceberries saved my life after my supply ran out...Brother Tom thnx for lendin me your drum...

I do not like da coke I smoke the marijauna!

JChameleon email me so we can set something up out here in Shwa

LOL, nice form Del, hahaha. Hey, speaking of Del, what have you SoOn kids done with him? He hasn't been posting on here in a while. Maxwebster, are you looking after my old buddy Del?

Actually, since Del moved in he decided to quit living his life on the board and really start living in the real world...just ask him.

The Izzy's afterparty is still raging at my house right now.

hi all...

it was so awesome to meet all kinds of MB peeps over the weekend! i had a great time and was so glad to meet you all. and what a great festival! i was really impressed with how chill that place was. not a care in the world...such a nice place.

lots of bands i'd never heard before (some of which i can't remember right now)...and i liked them, esp. jomomma and caution jam and stephen franke (i'd seen s.f. once before), and some others, and the acoustic stanley cup song was a big highlight mark!!

looking forward to seeing you peeps again soon i hope.

thanks for bringing me to ctmf velvet!

:D

(ps. i've never seen ANYBODY do THAT to a pineapple before. the poor thing, eep!)

What a wonderful weekend! It was a great way to end the summer and head into this school year.

Some personal highlights, in no particular order, include:

- Playing a set of music on the acoustic stage early on Saturday afternoon with Dr. Evil Mouse, my friend Colin & Daveymouse, while my family and friends cheered us on. Thanks to everyone for the support!

- Jomomma's set ... wow! They were rockin' and they sounded great through the big pa system. Nick Gefucia was cookin' on bass, so much so that at one point steam was radiating off of his back!

- Seeing Blair & Mud for the first time since their return from Newfoundland.

- Seeing Marie & Simone, who were visiting from California. What an unexpected treat that was!

- Hanging out with the mouse family, and jamming with Dr. Evil, timouse, and Mark Wilson on Sunday afternoon.

- Staring at the lights at Willy & Cjamson's campsite, and then past them up into the sky at the stars.

- Connecting with so many friends and super people at this festival. This festival had a low sketch factor ...

I wish I had time to write more ...

I look forward to the next time I get to connect with all of you wonderful people!

Peace, Mark

when brian was away at gypsy, pineapple was brian.

when kaidy was away at CTMF, pineapple was kaidy.

Well way to take care of me, Dave! :P I'm not sure if I even want to know what happened to Pineapple Kaidy. LOL Are you going to be around this weekend? Pop by Lacey's for a visit if you can. :)

Poor Leslie?? Thats my ass upsidedown in that chair....POOR ME!

Hahahaha!!! With the "Here we go again" look on Lesley's face, I'd just assumed it was Ian! Sorry to see that gravity got the best of you Schwa. Do you think you'll ever make it through a CT without an injury? ;)

wow -- great read y'all -- way to bring back the memories. Having a cross-province move smooshed onto either end of a CTMF fest was pretty crazy, but we sure did enjoy one last blow-out with everyone, and it's a sure bet we'll be making the (mini) trek to more CTMFs inthe future.

Had SO SO SO much fun dancing and chillin'. CTMF brings out the best crowd.

Kaidy, you were missed! Mr. Slippery did take care of ya, darlin'. [color:purple]His only mistake was in believing Craig also cared as much about your well-being!

btw, Craig & Sari -- so great to get to know you 2 a little better!

Keri -- thanks for that on-the-spot rendition of the Rubic's Cube song

William -- thanks for the yummy, smokey, tomatoe soup that morning when I was feeling a little sketched, but darned if I was gonna give into sleep!!!

Marie & Simone -- loved meeting you and your various, beautiful costumes kept a smile on my face!!

Tigger -- you're still my bitch, bitch!

Willy & Leanne -- enjoyed my time with yu guys as always, though I don;t think any of us got overly beligerent!

..and to Ili and Mark and all the rest of the mice family...can't believe I kept the tears at bay until those last moments. (they're coming again now.) I know we'll be together again, nothing is ever the end...but I do miss you and saying goodbye was hard. thanks for the hugs and hugs and hugs. They need to last a few more weeks until the 1st!!!!!

peace and love

Deb

great to party with all you canadians again!

my highlights include:

-painting faces; thanks for bringing all that fun makeup, girls

-marie and simone's "james, a deer.." song- hilarious!

-doing the "worship dance"

-listening to velvet's campfire jams (you rock!)

-seeing mud and blair and meeting tootsie, my new favorite puppy!

-seeing all the familar and new faces and getting to know you all better!

-the after Izzy's pool party at english's- thanks again for letting us crash schwa! and i'll get ya that pic as soon as i get the film developed

BTW, i think we should have a halloween CTMF/ costume party!

Even I don't know what the hell happened to the pineapple... and I think I was responsible for it's evisceration...

Guess that proves that you can't trust me with a pocketknife on acid. :)

The booty is the Vortex.

Thanks to Mark Wilson for booking my saturday night request line up... super groovalicious!!!!! :)

onelove

ian

P.S. I think I might have been the drunkest guy there.