Two Floors of madness!!

wassabi.jpg

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 28th

GYPSY CO-OP

www.gypsyco-op.com

817 Queen St. W

$15 in advance

10 PM - 3AM

After kicking the most talked about set of this year's Evolve Festival, BC's Wassabi Collective are performing at two ambitious Halloween Bashes, one in Toronto and another in Halifax. Wassabi Collective is a unique group of musicians featuring Melissa Meretsky on congas, djembe, and vocals; Brent 'Gisto' Hongisto on guitar and vocals; Jimmy Lewis on drum kit and vocals; and Scott Milne on bass and Rahj Levinson, on the keys. The music consists of a wide range of original songs from tribal dance beats, psychedelic jams, and folk harmonies to jazzy soul. Their goal is to spread a vibe of positive energy and provides shows to satisfy your soul, time and time again.

for info on how to get involved contact jay.cleary@gmail.com

People were wearing costumes at their last show, in Toronto... and it wasn't even Halloween (you should of seen the look on the guy in the bunny suit when I asked him for a stamp everytime he came in and out. "I get a lot of bunny suits." I told him.) This should be over the top... lots of details to come. Perhaps we can shake some of the Krustiness from this city!