Jambands.ca

son of "ask hamilton a question"

timouse

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is lazlo as outspoken in real life?

What most people don't realize is that in the world outside of this message board' date=' Lazlo is mute and never bothered to learn sign-language. So it's not surprising that he uses the internet to express every thought that enters his syphillis-ridden brain.

[/quote']

Just be greatful I save the really good shit for other message boards that I visit with the sole intention of being banned.

So, do they keep up the whole mime gig during climax or do they scream out in ecstasy? I can't imagine anyone holding back where you're concerned. MEOW! Next Mardi Gras I want more than just a titty flash for my beads.

I think my mime was kind of cheating at the whole mime thing, as she was actually mute. Doesn't seem fair to be a mute mime, does it? Not much skill required there. Of course, it's not really fair for me to respond to two different questions with mute jokes either.

I just read this article about Kobe beef in the paper, and as much as I'd like to try it it's prohibitively expensive.

Are there any cuts of game or beef that could rival its supple texture and give me a little coin left over for a box of wine with my dinner?

In a rare instance of BradM-esque behaviour, I googled "Kobe beef similar" and came up with this link.

I guess it's as close to genuine Kobe beef as you can get at a decent price. By the way, the less you cook it, the better it tastes. Searing is the limit.

Hope this helps.