Jambands.ca

son of "ask hamilton a question"

timouse

Now if we only knew what it means to "flam"...

To "flam" is to take a list of related nonsense words written by someone else and convert it into an extended musical (or literary) work, such as to take

leftflammable, rightflammable, westflammable, eastflammable, northflammable, southflammable, and north-northwestflammable

and compose "Flammable":

Pt.1: Flammable

Pt.2: Inflammable

Pt.3: Outflammable

Pt.4: Leftflammable

and so on. (All titles property of CorpM. All rights reserved.)

Aloha,

Brad

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, there is a limit of one question per post.

now you are telling me ,that is not an answer

That's not a question, either.

Tell you what, though - I'll randomly answer one of the many questions that you asked earlier, but I'm not going to tell you which question it is. The answer however, is "no".

[color:yellow]Anyway, I'm not letting it stand in the way of my long-term goal: becoming a fire-truck. I've wanted to be a fire-truck ever since I was a boy. I could be all red and shiny and metallic, and I'd have a cool siren: "Weeee-wonk, wheeeee-wonk, wonk-wonk-wonk blatt blatt, weee-wonk, wheeeee-wonk, wonk-wonk-wonk...".

[color:yellow]

you must know the other lad

getting to talk like him mmmmmm?

Hamilton, two part question for you this morning:

A)Are you aware that Martin Scorsese's movie ' No Direction Home ' is in stores today?

B)Will you be getting yourself a copy or waiting to watch it on PBS on the 26th & 27th of this month?

1. Oh yes, I'm aware.

2. I think that until my royalty cheques from my syndicated "Ask hamilton a Question" thread start rolling in, I'm going to have to settle for watching it on PBS. I'm really looking forawrd to it, though.

Hmmm... I already answered that question - back on the first page. Pay attention.

[color:red]

you just sound like a teacher i had all through my years in school, always correcting you in her way i bet you are a teacher,if you are ease up on the kids but you must have fun picking all wrong things said on this site ha ha keep you tired thats all

Why are the styles of women's shoes that are known as "pumps" and "mules" called that? My guess is that those words are mis-pronounciations of real (non-English?) words that actually have something to do with the shape/form of the shoes, but I can't be sure.

Aloha,

Brad