Jambands.ca

Skiiers and Snowboarders.......

AD

It's quite possible, a bunch of my friends just moved to Vancouver and have friends-of-friends there at W/B.. Also a couple moved to Golden, and my company has an office in Calgary so I might end up at Kicking Horse over Whistler... Still too early to say... I've got a week in February booked at Snowbird in Utah though.... I love that place.

Can you promise some snow at Whistler this year? :)

AD

February?

I can "promise" some snow! (After last year, though, I won't promise how much.)

In February, though, you should be set up. If you're not, I think it's time for this ski-resort-town to consider packing it in; permanently.

We love you too; cute-little-Boochey! Come snowboarding in Whistler with us. We're not selfish; just focussed.

If I were to come out to Whistler it would most likely be over New Years or in March.... There are too many places I want to go... Definitely going back to Snowbird, really wanna go to Jackson Hole, but really wanna hit some BC hills as well. Something tells me my money isn't going very far this winter. Maybe a 10 day trip, 4 days at Whistler, a day driving to Golden, then 4 days touring around doing Kicking Horse, Panorama etc???

AD

September 11, 2005

Northwest Claims First Snow

Kelowna, BC (Ski Press)- Football is back on the TV, the days are getting shorter and several ski areas in the US Pacific Northwest and Canada reported substantial snowfall over the weekend.

British Columbia’s Silver Star, Marmot Basin in Alberta and Washington State’s Crystal Mountain all reported Friday and Saturday that snow was falling. Although most of it had melted away by late Sunday, it was still a nice reminder of what’s to come.

Thanks to the fine folks at Silver Star for sending in the photo. We can’t wait to hear from whoever gets the next storm.

http://www.skipressworld.com/us/en/daily_news/2005/09/northwest_claims_first_snow.html?cat=Snowlife