Jambands.ca

THANKS FOR THE FUNK! VANDERPARK CD RELEASE TORONTO

Jay Funk Dawg

CDRelease.jpg

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO WAS THERE FOR THE JAMS; PLEASANTPHUCKER, MULEMOMMA, SMOOTHEDSHREDDER, DIMAFLECK, IKE, Doug Wilison, David Alpay, Ol's School Scott, Yvonne and Andrew and all the other fine people who came to celebrate Vanderpark's CD Release

BIG UPS TO LEAH, VANDERPARK, JOMOMMA and DIELSEL DOG (who unfortunately missed their set time)

These Vanderpark guys are comin' along well, I was very impressed with the turn out and the high energy live show. Keep up the hard work!

Vanderpark CD Release Party

www.vanderpark.com

w/ special guests Jomomma and Diesel Dog

Saturday, October 1

El Mocambo DOWNSTAIRS

Toronto, ON

Edited by Guest
UPDATE

Jomomma is ripping it up these days.

I think there are some folk around the world who have wrote them off so to speak.

They have pushed their sound around a bit and made the necessary changes to make the show that much better.

Their old drummer is back and they appeared with their singer using a synth occasionally and sans congas. they also had they old KB player out with them @ CTMF and put on one of the top 3 performances of the weekend.

If you think you know what they sound like, and don't think it's for you, I encourage you to give Jomomma another chance.

Rant over. Congrats Vanderpark on your new CD.

Maybe we can get you out Guelph way and do it up right.

Cheers.