Jambands.ca

It's Passed-Out-Day!

bradm

Happy Birthday, PassedOutGuy. I think you're one of the people around here I've known the longest (we met at SCI in Toronto in Oct., 2001, IIRC), and you're still the coolest person I've ever seen napping out in a camp chair. You also just hit 2500 posts! A great day, indeed!

Aloha,

Brad

I think you're thinking of ForbinHood. I joined the Phish Sanctuary in August, 2001, but left for a month in Europe the third week of Sept., 2001. I was in Toronto for SCI the day after I got back (Oct. 23, 2001 comes to mind), so there isn't much of a window there; we may have met at CTMF on Labour Day weekend, 2001, but I think my first interaction with you was at the hotel before SCI and on the way to the show.

Aloha,

Brad

I'll probably put on some shitty Phish show as well, but go on and on to whomever is in the room how great it is. Later, I am going to fall on my face and pass-out where I land..............this is going to be AWESOME.

hahaha...ah hell maybe i'll do the same ;)

POG you're one of the best :)

you're a great dude who's turned me on to a ton of good bands over the 15 years we've been friends.

cheers to ya brother

team_pog_logo_zap98_sm.gif

egcpog.jpg

People prodding PoG to stay awake (which I'd never do; passing out is his role, I think, and he acknowledges that) makes me wonder if we need a RAG: Really Awake Guy. I'd offer up myself for that (given that I consume caffeinated beverages like they were goin' out of style, and I usually arise before/around 8:00am), but I feel my identity is so closely linked with my "bradm" moniker that I feel it just wouldn't work.

Aloha,

Brad