Jambands.ca

Slowcoaster in Ontario, October 8th-14th

bradm

I just received the latest e-mail from slowcoaster@houseofrock.ca and was glad to read what it said

Hey Ontario!

Bored much? It's 24 degrees in Sydney Nova Scotia today so I'm gonna keep this short before I head to the beach. Recently named "Alternative Group of the Year" by the members of the Music Industry Association of Nova Scotia and everyone's favorite Maritime freak funk act Slowcoaster will be in your fair province during the upcoming weeks. Please consult your geographical area and social calendar to calculate the probability you will be rocked in the upcoming week.

Thank you,

love us.

Ottawa: October 8th, Maverick's

Hamilton: Wednesday, October 12th, Pepper Jack's

Guelph : Thursday, October 13th, Van Gogh's Ear

Toronto: Friday, October 14th, Gypsy Co-op

www.houseofrock.ca

Aloha,

Brad

Hamilton: Wednesday, October 12th, Pepper Jack's

Guelph : Thursday, October 13th, Van Gogh's Ear

Toronto: Friday, October 14th, Gypsy Co-op

I believe this will be my birthday run, ending with my official birthday show in Toronto...

Done With Fun Birthday Tour 2005!

Good god skip the Damo Suzuki. He is to Can what Yoko Ono was to John Lennon...and I ain't talking inspiration. I've always wondered why the crappiest, least musical member of Can is the one that tours still...I would jump at the chance to see ANY of the other members, even if it was Holger Czukay playing the friggin' shortwave radio.

Saw Blue Quarter tonight, highly recommend everyone check them out on this run, and as blindingly good as they were for a trio I kept thinking of Slowcoaster and how they just might be the best live touring band of their ilk (whatever that is) today. They are just that good. I couldn't be more piqued.