Jambands.ca

Stevie Wonder Might Get To See

Freeker

I read about this a few years ago when he first signed up. They put a microchip in the eyeball which is powered wirelessly by a battery pack in a pair of glasses that have to be worn (kinda like Geordy from Star Trek). Unfortunately as this will be an experiment, they will only allow the chip to stay in for fifteen minutes, then they're gonna take it out and he'll be blind agin. So why is Stevie doing it? He says he just wants to see his kids once.

Wierd... I just saw 'At First Sight' that [color:purple]sweet movie with Val Kilmer... That brought up a bunch of interesting points, like, in 15 minutes, will he even be able to 'see' like we do, will he even be able to understand what it is that he is seeing? I don't think 15 minutes would be long enough for him to do what he wants to. That said, more power to ya Stevie...

Steve

While he is out during the operation, they should get a really good make-up artist, and make him look like a blonde white guy...

I'd pay a dollar to be there when he first looks into the mirror.

Paan, that is hard-core evil, and I resent, like heck, that you thought of it instead of me.

Aloha,

Brad