Jambands.ca

QOTD 10-05-05

Ms.Huxtable

Okay so the last couple days have required some soul searching and exploring surpressed memories. I'll go easy on you all today.

Have you ever been told you look like a celebrity? If so which one and do you think you do?

I get Helen Hunt and Uma Thurman. (Or I did when I was blond anyway).

I can sort of see why people would say that (I think it's my nose) but I'm not 100% convinced that I do.

uma_thurman_small.jpg

helen_hunt.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope i never get told i look like a beautiful movie star (*sniff!*) ;)

well one time, a student of mine in japan told me i look like sandra bullock. when i look at most pics of her i can't understand that at all (although i was happy to hear it!!) but this pic is the closest i could find...

SandraBullock.jpg

Someone at work or somewhere else recently told me I look like Jamie Kennedy. I don't AT ALL. The odd thing is, they had no idea my last name was Kenendy. Very peculiar.

Intresting unrelated story:

In NYC, the night the of the Stones in TO, there was this guy playing himself off as Mick Jagger. I guess he spent 15 minutes in the girls washroom with 3 super hotties... :o

Here he is:

2005_10FakeJagger.JPG

Well the only time anyone tells me I look like anyone is when I'm teaching....the kids either tell me I look like;

A)

shawnmichaels.jpg

or

B)

605-22253_b.jpg

or

C)

Oh, and a lot of the kids would call me "Mom" when I taught kindergarten.

THey all made me laugh :)

Edited by Guest

Freak By Night... I am laughing at the Yashin one!

I used to get the Yashin comparison quite a bit when he played for the Senators. I hated it.

The Ashton Kutcher comparison is more recent, and kind of annoying. A friend's teenage daughter said to me "you look like you could be Ashton Kutcher's dad - or maybe his older brother". Gee, thanks! The first time I met Low Roller at Bouche & Ms. Hux's place, he said that I had kind of an Ashton Kutcher thing going on. So the next day I got a haircut.

The Scott Murkawski comparison was kind of funny and almost worked to my advantage. I went to some Phish shows in Worcester back in '98. On the Saturday afternoon I was sitting in a bar having a few beers and two very pretty girls came up and started talking to me. They were quite enthralled, hanging on my every word. I thought I was in for a interesting evening! After about 10 minutes of conversation they asked if they could have passes for my show that night. I asked what they were talking about, and it became evident that I wasn't who they thought I was. They told me about Max Creeek playing that night, and they thought I was in the band. I had never even heard of Max Creek.

Ha! That's funny MamaPink. I can totally see the ... mulco or whatever his name is in the gator! The top pic reminds of that fun fun cloudy day at meggo's beach! (Because it was from that day.)

ANyways, I think I found someone else who looks mulco... or maybe that is muloc himslef!:

abc.jpg