Jambands.ca

QOTD 10-05-05

Ms.Huxtable

I've been told numerous times that I look like:

1. John Lennon

2. Robert Englund

3. Bono

4. Some Canadian dude named Marshan (sp?)

The last one, only in Canada. And people CONSTANTLY say "You look like this dude I know..."

SfC

I agree with all of those. ANd to have you adn Marhand partying together last nye was uncanny! Well, you look more alike when you are not together, that's for sure. I'll dig up a pic of the two of you together.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my dad thought Gator looked like Molto Mario when they first met:

Gator on the left (actually, they both kinda look like him):

beach7.jpg

Molto:

mario_batali_molto_e.jpg

So does that mean Carrgo looks like Molto too?

*EDIT* - Oops, don't know how I missed this MP;

Gator on the left (actually, they both kinda look like him):

We have a few pics of Carrgo and Gator together where I've thought they could be brothers

Edited by Guest

I've been told numerous times that I look like:

1. John Lennon

2. Robert Englund

3. Bono

4. Some Canadian dude named Marshan (sp?)

The last one' date=' only in Canada. And people CONSTANTLY say "You look like this dude I know..."

SfC

[/quote']

I agree with all of those. ANd to have you adn Marhand partying together last nye was uncanny! Well, you look more alike when you are not together, that's for sure. I'll dig up a pic of the two of you together.

Is it really bad that I don't really rememebr him being there? I am absolutely trying my hardest, and I just can't. Post or email that pic maybe it'll spark a long-lost memory...

SfC

RIGHT! I remember now... Funny how that little bit of info triggers all these memories... I think what happened is that we decided we were going a-walkin' in the field. Except the field was, essentially, a slushy pond. He was gonna turn back, and I was like, don't be a sissy, hop on... Anyhow, I struggle to remember if I myself was wearing shoes, or trapsing around in slush bare-footed. I think I had shoes on, not that it'd have mattered much. I also do remember that Julia was/still is mad at me for walking around barefoot in the cold. Good times, Good times... And magic slippers...

Anyhow, also he wasn't there the whole time, was he? Wasn't he one of the latecommers/last day arrivals?

SfC

When I was a chunky monkey I was once told I looked like Monika Lewinsky. (THANKS A LOT)

When I was in high school it was Neve Campbell. (I didn't really see that one)

Due to the braids I get Laura Ingalls from Little house on the prairie.

I know there's more but I can't think of them.