Jambands.ca

anyone have any Nero dvds?

we video taped the entire last show at the Lanc but sound it crap.

Have you tried syncing it up with the audio I recorded?

http://www.archive.org/audio/etree-details-db.php?id=20587

It's not my best recording' date=' but I think it's quite a bit better than crap.

Aloha,

Brad[/quote']

We would like to BradM, but we're not sure how to do that. We don't really have the right equipment. I would gladly lend the tape out, if someone wants to take on the task.

fresco basically dropped off the face of the planet. sometimes he'll show up to a GTB show in TO. if he has it still i'm sure he'd give it out since it won't be completed.

del and i drove him around for that run. that's my car in the teaser...and woo hoo my license plate too! but a warning, there is a LOT of footage of del waxing poetic on the meaning of nero and how they'll save the world. hehehe i'd soooo love to see that now.

What happened to the nero/moe Ottawa footage I know some people must have it. Hey and didn't Freso Lopez make a documentary at one point?

I have a copy of this. If anyone wants one, PT me and we'll work something out -- B&P or trade. I'm slow but you'll get it eventually.

I'm listening to the Lancaster show, which I haven't done for a while, and wow...when they start "Echoes", and some people get what it is, and the recognition spreads as the band gets deeper and deeper...and now 'ersh is letting his organ do the talking, and I know Mike is going to start ripping on the guitar soon...OK, I need to take a break for a while...

Aloha,

BRAD (Been Replaying Audio Delights)