Jambands.ca

Grand Theft Bus (Nov 9th) Peterborough **(updated for adv. tix pls. read)**

promoter

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the red dog is cool. It is set up for live music and dancing so it is a little nicer for getting down.

I think the sound is better there but that's like..just my opinion, man.

Also the back patio is smoke friendly to those with discretion.

looking forward to this show. post your starting time deeps and I'll make sure I'm there.

Hey folks

doors will be at 9pm but I'm thinking maybe not starting until 10pm only b/c there's only two bands and I'm used to three....but you jammers really well...jam it out and do some pretty long, killer sets so I dunno maybe if we could hear from the bands that might be nice.

Also, yest the sound is better at The Red Dog and Frank the sound guy is pretty cool too.

The Red Dog took out some of their old equipment and just added a couple of really nice monitors and some new Elite 1000 double 15's to pump the sound up.

I'm starting to get pretty excited about the show. Pocket Dwellers are here on thursday at The Trash. and I'll be out front pretty early, if I can handing out flyers for G.T.B.

Man maybe I should do an all Ontario "Jam Band" showcase in late November and bring back WTTS with some other regional bands....thoughts Deeps?

Sounds like fun man....we need a winter rock out.

Maybe in the new year as we are going to the studio in January and want to prepare for it.

We're into starting early on the 9th and getting our sound pumping out into the street.

If they hear the Thunder maybe they'll want to come in and see the lightning ;-)

As in my lightning striped party pants rocking the Red Dog stage BWAH HAH HAW.

Looking forward to it!

Deeps

Hey everyone

so it looks like the whole ticketweb thing, b/c I changed venues and didn't delete the first ticket listing, has me all turned around and screwed up.

What I'm going to do is a reservation list instead to be fair to the people who weren't able to get advance tickets, (damn I was wondering why none of them sold...LOL).

This all camer to light last night and this morning so what I'm going to do is for today and up until 5pm tomorrow please e-mail me with "GTB-Nov 9th" in the subject heading and I'll reserve tickets for jambands.ca and jamhub.ca people.

my e-mail for this is as follows

seenmagazine@hotmail.com

please let me knowhow many tickets you need and your first and last name

thanks folks

robbie v

Hey everyone

so it looks like the whole ticketweb thing, b/c I changed venues and didn't delete the first ticket listing, has me all turned around and screwed up.

What I'm going to do is a reservation list instead to be fair to the people who weren't able to get advance tickets, (damn I was wondering why none of them sold...LOL).

This all camer to light last night and this morning so what I'm going to do is for today and up until 5pm tomorrow please e-mail me with "GTB-Nov 9th" in the subject heading and I'll reserve tickets for jambands.ca and jamhub.ca people.

my e-mail for this is as follows

seenmagazine@hotmail.com

please let me knowhow many tickets you need and your first and last name

thanks folks

robbie v

Hey folks

as a result of problems associated with Ticketweb.com I'm going to offer those that wanted advance tickets for GTB but were unable to purchase them via t.w. onto a reservation list

to get onto the list please e-mail me with "GTB-Nov 9th" in the subject heading along with your name and number of reservations required and you be offered $8 tickets at the door.

thanks and sorry for the inconvenience

-robbie