Jambands.ca

Mitch Hedberg Video Library

Deeps

According to

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitch_Hedberg

Early in the morning on March 30, 2005, Hedberg was found dead in a New Jersey hotel room, reportedly from heart failure.

The specific cause of his heart failure remains unknown. He was born with a heart defect for which he received extensive treatment as a child, and the effect of drugs on this condition has been cited as a possible cause of death.

Aloha,

Brad

That definitely captures his unique sense of humor, and it's a tragedy that his life was cut so short. He was predicted to be the "Next Jerry Seinfeld."

HOW! HOW! HOW! did I not know this bright light had passed. I had no reason to suspect nor had I ever heard anyone mention that this rarefied spirit was well, a rarefied spirit.

"Fettucini alfredo is macaroni and cheese for adults."

"I like cinnamon rolls. That's why I wish they made, like, a cinnamon roll incense. 'Cause I don't always have time to make a pan. Perhaps I'd rather light a stick, and have my roommates wake up with false hopes."

"I wanna hang a map of the world in my house. Then I'm gonna put pins into all the locations that I've traveled to. But first, I'm gonna have to travel to the top two corners of the map so that it won't fall down."

RIP Mitch...