Jambands.ca

Roll Call: Paul McCartney ACC 10/10/05

TimmyB

I first want to say happy thanksgiving to all Canadians today.

And I was just wondering what other Canadians (or santuary members from other countries) will be celebrating our thanksgiving today at the Air Canada Centre seeing Sir Paul McCartney?

This will be the second time I see Sir McCartney and the first on April 13, 2001 at the ACC is easily one of the greatest concerts that I have ever witnessed in my life.

Sir McCartney on that tour was performing thirty-seven shows a night on that tour that lasted over two and a half hours.

A special treat that only happened in Toronto was when he performed "Mull of Kintyre" with the Toronto International Tattoo pipers.

This tour Sir McCartney is performing only fourteen of the songs from his 2002 North American Tour and he is still playing thirty-seven songs a night.

It is going to be great to hear some of the greatest songs ever written for the first time tonight by one of the two men that wrote and performed them originally.

Tim

PAUL MCCARTNEY

THE US TOUR 2005

AIR CANADA CENTRE

MON OCT 10 2005 8:00PM

Edited by Guest

Hey can'o'phish,

Thanks for the heads up about Velvet and whoever he else he is going to the gig with. I'll keep my eyes open for him.

Also that is a great idea to head over to the Orbit Room to see Kevin Breit and Sisters Euclid after the Sir Paul McCartney show is finished at the ACC.

So anyone if anyone else will be at the Orbit Room tonight, I'll hopefully see you all there.

Tim

Edited by Guest

Just got a phone call from my little brother who sells pizza and popcorn at the ACC - he was walking into the changeroom to get ready for the night when he stumbled upon a room of 15 people getting a private concert from Sir Paul. So he sat down and listened. Set list yet to be confirmed...