Jambands.ca

Heads Tale Documentary IN TROUBLE!!! Help!

Greg Hemmings

Hi y'all, Greg Hemmings here. As many of you know I have been filming a project on the festival lots since May, the documentary is called "A Head's Tale", it explores and promotes the unique culture that we all share and the music that it revolves around. Unfortunately I carelessly neglected to get folks that were interviewed to sign release forms, and unfortunately the law is getting involved. I have 6 months of work and grant money riding on this. If you could take a second and check out this link and let me know if you knowany of the heads in the stills. There are a few jambands.ca and jamhub folk on here, please check it out....

http://rockstar.no-ip.org/independantmedium/photos/stills%20for%20web.htm

This is a project that i really want people to see. My motives are not capitalistic, they are purely about sharing our wonderful scene and music with others. Please contact me if you or someone you know is in these photos.Thanks!!!!

Greg Hemmings

greghemmings@hotmail.com

506 634 7836

Hey y'all, thanks alot for the support..I re-did the page, so the people I already know arent there anymore and every picture is numbered. If you know any american heads that were at the vibes or the roo if you could email them my link that would be great. Kung..sorry for the lack of interviews! ha, unfortunately I was lazy on the interviews at evolve because I had everything i needed at from the previous festivals....big mistake. A Huge thanks to Bouche for putting up the banner for me.....

That's cool I could just do a voice over:

"Essentially it's just middle class and upper middle class white kids doomed to foul their nest inexorably.... I mean show me a single person of colour, no really show me, it's kind of like skydiving or mountain climbing- no self respecting brother is going to put himself in that situation.... Certainly the enthusiasm and vigour of funk is their without the overt politicism of say afrobeat.... It's shameless hedonism with a crystal of goodness hidden inside like a kinder surprise."

Regardless of your particular brand of harsh criticism, that is likely the thing you have said I agree with most!

Just like a Kinder Surprise!

Unfortunately I don't recognize anyone!

hey Greg- I think I owe you a trade for something...maybe Bonnaroo related? let me know so we can wrap that up pre-christamas if your still interested...we're far more set up and organized now for trades.

• 1 month later...

Hey Greg,

Thanks alot for the place to stay this week it was great. Open Mike in St John rules.

The movie kicks ass and us Hamilton friends will be glad to help on any promoting etc..

See ya on the Bus

Thanks again

Tara & Crow

Oh ya I forgot Esau out east take care of him

-

Archived