Jambands.ca

Jacob Two Two @ Barrymores- DEC 16

gentlemonkey

I'm filling in on drums again for the J22s, at Barrymores, Dec 16th. Opening for the Eric Eggleston Band- who have apparently been touring all over Europe and North America this year, and are supposed to be great.. I've been rehearsing with the 22s and we're having fun playing together and we're going to have a tight set prepared for the Rock Hall.. We'll likely be starting between 9-10. Afterwards, I'll be getting beligerently drunk.

There will be a Xmas songs portion of the show as well..

Edited by Guest

gentlemonkey, I'd love to be able to come out and record this (ideally all of it, but at least J22). What's the best way for me to handle getting permission?

Aloha,

Brad

bradm,

They have actually asked about you, and mentioned that you have given them recordings in the past. I am sure they would be more than happy to have you there taping. I'll clear it up tonight and let you know.

Also, no, not on the website mugshot, as I am playing with them on a fill-in basis. They have a ridiculous drummer (jeff asselin- of organix and ottawa wonder twins) and he is just really busy playing with some serious projects.

aaand, we learned a few covers this week- including a Toto number..

aaand' date=' we learned a few covers this week- including a Toto number.. [/quote']

Nice! Get those Jeff Porcaro ghost notes in there, buddy! ;)

Wish I was coming up earlier!

hahaha... thats funny, because when they told me they wanted to play it, i immediately thought of you... playing air drums.

i need to figure out how to tune my toms to get that stadium rock sound for those epic fills.

Guest Low Roller

Hell yeah I had a crush on Hennessy Pam. Very attractive lady.

Nectar were good but trying to be a little too prog rock or something... too many pirate shirts.