Jambands.ca
Sign in to follow this  
teetervillestation

diesel dog news

line up change:

Ricky Nue is going to be playing drums with Diesel Dog. (anybody heard of this clown? I hope he knows what hes doing)

gigs:

Dec 9 - Angelos, Port Dover - first gig with our new drummer

Dec 16 - PepperJack Cafe - Hamilton

Dec 23 - Angelos, Port Dover - Accoustic christmas show, should be lots of fun

As a Diesel Dog fan who is in no way personally acquainted with any of the members of the group, I'd like to say that while I really did like the other guy, I'm happy to hear that Ricky is back, as I liked him a little better. Maybe he had just been playing with them longer, who knows. To be honest, I was hoping for a Ricky return WITHOUT canning the other guy; I always thought that if DD could co-ordinate the two-drummer thing, that they'd be a prime band to do it. Oh well, they will still rock, I'm sure. Looking forward to the Hamilton gig.

Edited by Guest
to remove and/or change something about my post that I realized I wished to remove and/or change after I had already posted the post.

Bradm was just kidding.

Indeed I was. The URL I linked to explains the joke, which has nothing to do with either musicians (neither of whom I know), and was not meant to denigrate their abilities in any way, shape, or form. I offer my apologies if my meagre attempt at humour had unintended interpretations.

Aloha,

Brad

Bradm was just kidding.

Indeed I was. The URL I linked to explains the joke' date=' which has nothing to do with either musicians (neither of whom I know), and was not meant to denigrate their abilities in any way, shape, or form. I offer my apologies if my meagre attempt at humour had unintended interpretations.

Aloha,

Brad[/quote']

Oh, I got the reference without having to visit the link (though I did anyway). I didn't take it to mean that anybody was canned in any harsh way, not to worry.