Jambands.ca

JEMP (phish) tour again ?

Baj

This is all over the place. Rumors of course .....is it ?

J on

E rnesto

M ike

P age

www.jemprecords.com

Registrant:

Phish

PO Box 4400

Burlington, Vermont 05402

United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com (http://www.godaddy.com)

Domain Name: JEMPRECORDS.COM

Created on: 28-Nov-05

Expires on: 28-Nov-10

Last Updated on: 30-Nov-05

Administrative Contact:

Mordaunt, Julia julia@phish.com

PO Box 4400

United States

Technical Contact:

Mordaunt, Julia julia@phish.com

PO Box 440

United States

Domain servers in listed order:

AUTH00.BOS.COLOSPACE.COM

AUTH01.BOS.COLOSPACE.COM

AUTH02.NS.COLOSPACE.COM

Registry Status: ACTIVE

Since so many of you are asking "What is this crazy rumor business?!", I will summarize, with the help of my collegues here at Phantasy Tour if I happen to forget anything major. So, without furthur adu...

ATO_Records is apparently a credible PTer. I am not familiar with him, but the general consensus is that he posted information regarding the NYE '95 CD and the Brooklyn '04 DVD before any information was released, making him a reliable source. New information supplied by gordeaux shows that ato_records quite probably stands for According to Our Records, an independent record company started by Dave Matthews and some Coran Capshaw fellow, leading some to believe that ato_records is the latter. Anyway, he posts that he has gotten a list of dates Phish has booked for 2006 at Madison Square Garden - October 28th and 29th. On top of that, rumors have been circulating (though the source is muddled) that Phish has scheduled Halloween 2006 at the Spectrum in Philly and a summer tour that same year. On top of that, a new record label, JEMP records (Jon Ernest Mike Page?) has surfaced on Phish.com and has ownership of the domain jemprecords.com. Couple that with the latest talk by Trey of "not ruling out playing with Mike, Page and Fish" and (supposedly, I know little of this) claiming that he is "working on logistics of a Phish comeback" (any more info on that would be appreciated) and this rumor fits very nicely with the rest of the info circulating as of late. Also, many third hand "My friend who told me about the breakup before it happened" sources are apparently claiming that Phish is returning - I have two of those going myself, but as always, take those with a grain of salt.

So, as far as I know, that is what caused the other thread to go to 499. I think it all fits together nicely, but am not ready to say that a reunion is for sure in the works yet. The fact that ATO_records, the original poster has not shown his face since page 2 or so of the thread and never scanned the "list" he claimed to have (though I suspect he simply didn't want to risk his job) creates some questions.

So yeah, make up your own mind based on that and if I'm forgetting anything, throw it on here.

I doubt that the poster ATO_Records is Capshaw - he has got his hands in too many pies to risk betraying confidence on a Phish message board; the guy is multi-millionare, mainly through real estate in the Charlottesville area.

However, you are correct about "solid" contributors to message boards lending credence to this. Over on The Rhombus, it's a guy calling himself iwrotethebook. Everyone on there knows he's the man with the inside scoop - he has never failed them, for many years now. He seems to have some direct connection to Trey. And he says he believes the Philly Halloween prediction to become truth over time.

"We're done."

Kinda blows any credibility.

Agreed. I also wonder about what Trey said about the hiatus, and how the problems that led to them wanting to take a break hadn't actually been solved and reared their ugly heads again when they came off hiatus. Assuming they re-group, are (or how are) those problems going to be solved (or prevented from happening)?

Aloha,

Brad

Edited by Guest
Added TF quote.

yesterday we had our holiday party and i had to go and buy some gingerbread and whipped cream, so i bought the gingerbread and an extra can of whipped cream for me...

i drove back to work, put on a killer 2001 and hit the ready-whip at precisely the right moment to peak with trey...

so, does anyone else feel like their brain is somehow solving every question ever asked when they huff the hippy crack?

i've come to the conclusion that the answer to it all is simply unity through connections...the more connected, the more unified.

it's so simple.

my.php?image=picture6lg.jpg

This has been in circulation for a couple weeks now. Got it off another board. The dates are different....I'm sure everyone will be more than accepting of the Montreal Halloween shows....its great to have hope about this, but I've dealt with the loss and moved on, and if Phish or Jemp were to return, I don't know how psyched I'd be....not yet anyway

too many sketchy kids, not enough tickets, fights in the parking lots, "who's got my Pharmies?"

I think that the scene just needs some time (perhaps all of the boys in the band should go to Rehab - have you seen a picture of Fishman lately, he looks rough!!!)