Jambands.ca

The Chappelle Theory

Diggzz

Wow these guys really did thier homework. they had me fooled to a degree.

The key to thier success was using fact that are know. The Farakan. Malcolm X connection. The

Dark Avengers thing. Those things have been mentioned before in black history. So casting them in this light really made it more believable.

The part that foiled them in my opinion though was the Opera in his bedroom with thugs and a .45. And the private message from her to Chapelle on TV. Too far fetched.

Had me wondering though.

Good on 'em.

I'd been getting all wound up to whinge about the fact that more Muslims these days realise how far on the fringe Farrakhan is and don't bother giving him the time of day. The real power and numbers in the NOI followed the path of Elijah Muhammad's son, who's considerably more orthodox Sunni. Farrakhan's really just a big noise, by most accounts.

But then, that would have just been so much whinging.

so who thinks even Chappelle's quitting of the 3rd season is just part of a huge elaborate internet and media blitz/hoax to set the stage for this movie?

yeah, my first thought was this is all part of the 50 million contract. some sort of elaborate movie deal life ruining hoax kinda thing. planned and played from the beginning.