Jambands.ca

Opener announced for Keller in Toronto

Basher

Yes it is the same nine-mile and yes it is just the Guitarist. And Yes Two Sets...... This is going to be a stellar show and I am very excited. On a side note, the agent has told me that she has received a crazy amount of emails from people thanking them for getting Keller back up here for a show. Right on!!!! That is what we need to keep this scene going and to keep all of the great talents wanting to return time and time again to Toronto.

we got ours today!! got em thru kellerwilliams.net baseline tickets, worked out to the same through ticketastard. hopefully they will be cooler stubs like PTBM

listened to some of the keller +the Keels grass album, gonna probably gravb it at the show, sounds sweet

merry christmas to us!!!!

thats why we went thru the ticketing on kellers site, it was either less of a service charge, or the same, but id rather give it to someone else, ticketbastard sucks ass

anyone from hamilton driving to this show? got room for 2? we will pay gas, parking, buds or whatever, PM me if you could