Jambands.ca

Damn, one of these guys could have been my dad!

Booche

(No 'mother' jokes, its just too damn easy.)

HeadyMamaMyrna is here, and I asked her about a story my dad told me a couple of years ago. Apparently, they went to some Molson party years ago and all the current Habs players were there. After MUCH boozing, players are shmoozing my mom.

She is giving them all kinds of bullshit "I love how you play" and doesnt have a bloody clue who she is talking to. 2 of them took a particular striking to her:

charliehodge2bs.jpg

Beliveau2.jpg

who are these people? i can't read their chicken scratch autographs so at the moment this thread means nothing to me. But then again, if you were to write the names out I probably wouldn't know who they were anyways.

To keep it relevant, my dad taught some good players at the highschool i went to... Chris Pronger, Nelson Emerson, Ed Olcyk, Mike Peluso, Rob Blake, Tim Taylor, Kevin Dahl, Louie DeBrusk, Boyd Deveraux (pseudo-friend of mine, good guy), Greg DeVries (lives 2 doors down from my parents, sweet snowblower), Steve Miller (Linesman), Rem Murray, Smolinski, Garth Snow.

The namedropper thread. Awesome

AD

Dinghy, Lyle used to get a TON of snatch. Kirk Muller once told Badams he was the slut of the Habs. Yes, this guy:

odelein.gif

WOW now there are some memories. I partied with Lyle a couple of times. I swear to God he picked up the hottest women. One night we were at Sir Winstons in Montreal, the man was a magnet. Boy did we get drunk!!! We were playing quarters with the bartender who was smooooking hot Lyle was also trying to pick up another hottie while we played the game. The bartender was obviously pissed. Lyle just laughed and said he was getting laid either way and he figured the angrier the bartender got the better the sex. Seemed logical to me.

I've met and partied with quite a few NHL hockey players. Lyle was right up there at the top. The man was a machine.

Hi, this is Korry. I own a clothing store on Danforth. Yesterday, Wayne Gretzky was here, along with Jean Chretien. I said, I know sexy. Sexy is Hugo Boss. Wayne said, ya know, you have the sexiest clothes in the universe. Then Jean Chretien french-kissed me. I said, hey, come to Korry's. In the heart of Greek town, we sell sexy.

(No 'mother' jokes, its just too damn easy.)

HeadyMamaMyrna is here, and I asked her about a story my dad told me a couple of years ago. Apparently, they went to some Molson party years ago and all the current Habs players were there. After MUCH boozing, players are shmoozing my mom.

She is giving them all kinds of bullshit "I love how you play" and doesnt have a bloody clue who she is talking to. 2 of them took a particular striking to her:

charliehodge2bs.jpg

Beliveau2.jpg

This is a true story!!

Sorry I messed that one up but what did I know then.

Andre would not have been Andre.He would have been Charlie or Jean!