Jambands.ca

Meat lovers in Ottawa, click here!!

gentlemonkey

ahhh man, sounds GOOOD!! I like Rib fests. I used to live in Naperville, IL, home of the Naperville Ribfest....one of the biggest festivals of its kind in the States. We used to stand in line all day sampling the best ribs in the country...mmmmm love that BBQ!!! NOw, if i could find one of those and a killer chilli cookoff, id be a happy meat eater...

quote:

Originally posted by Tooly:

YOU VEGETARIANS!
!!!
!!! STOP THE INSANITY!! DONT CONTINUE SLAUGHTERING INNOCENT FRUITS AND VEGGIES!! THEY HAVE FEELINGS TOO!

[Wink]

sorry i had to

thought i hearrrrd a lettuce cry this mornning

quote:

From SteveM:

I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals. I'm a vegetarian because
I hate plants

And you're right: carrot juice constitutes murder; coleslaw's a fascist regime. Give peas a chance!

Aloha,

Brad

quote:

Originally posted by Low Roller:

Why am I cursed with working in Kanata?

It's because you live in such a great location. If you worked around the corner from Babylon, say, you'd have to live in Kanata, which would make attendance at Raggamuffin and other town-and-down events logistically difficult.

Aloha,

Brad

Just got back from ribfest. Damn, it was tasty. I went to Stickyfingers rib tent, mainly because it had the smallest line up. Mighty fine ribs but it was a little pricey. They were $11 bucks for a half rack, $19 for a full rack. It's the same price at all the booths. The only thing that could have made it better would have been a cold beer to wash it down with.

I'm praying to the Gods that the Rib fest carries into next week, cause I have a bbq to goto tomorrow. I missed last years , and am not about to miss out on sucking back samples of sweet, succulent, skewered sow

I don't know how to wrtie Homer's drool noises so please insert here!!!!!

Archived