Jambands.ca

I just saw Hux on CPAC

TimmyB

I was awakened by my brothers cats today a little after seven, as I'm cat sitting for my brother and sister-in-law as they are away visiting my sister-in-laws family in British Columbia over the holidays.

I turned it to CPAC to watch 'Canadian Politic' which was showing the riding of Vancouver North and at the end of the program while the Liberal incumbent Don Bell was being interviewed I could see Hux in the background talking to some elderly ladies and pointing at signs and such.

Hux looked in a lot better shape there than he did on Friday night at Pepper Jacks Cafe.

Tim

Hux looked in a lot better shape there than he did on Friday night at Pepper Jacks Cafe.

Tim

Hux almost ALWAYS looks better than he did the other night at Pepper Jacks ;)

Well SugarMegs, since that was the first time I met you and Hux, I couldn't really say. But I'll take your word for it.

I still find it funny that Hux thought I was Iranian. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Though since Hux stated "Don't take any offense to this, but you look Iranian," I had a hard time not taking offense.

I'm just kidding, I really didn't take offense to Hux saying that I looked Iranian, it was just another reminder that I need to take down my freak flag and cut my hair and shave my beard.

Tim

Let me try to tie this one together, in North Vancouver there is a strong Iranian community, and I have been working with many great Liberals of Iranian descent, so you just reminded me a little of some of my new friends.

Also, they are great looking people, not that there's anything wrong with that.

As I said Hux, I took no offense. I rather enjoyed finally meeting you and SugarMegs on Friday.

Especially when you were pointing at my Paul McCartney US TOUR shirt and said "I have one of those Hofner Bases" and then you went into the story of how your mother got it for you.

Here's a question for you Hux, did the cpac camera crew tell you to be in the camera view and for you to act natuarlly or did it just work out that way because you were acting naturally?

Tim

Edited by Guest

oh, and this is how TimmyB met Hux.

Me: Hey Tim, there's Hux.

Me: Hey Hux, this is TimmyB. He's seen lots of shows.

Hux: Hey Tim, what shows have you seen?

TimmyB: What Year?

Me: Oh damn, this is going to take a while. (gets up and leaves Hux and B alone)

Either I'm getting old or I've been to too many shows. I'm now having a hard time remembering many of the gigs that I have seen at the end of any given year now, without referring to my concert tickets and note pads of gigs that I have attended.

Tim

did the cpac camera crew tell you to be in the camera view and for you to act natuarlly or did it just work out that way because you were acting naturally?

I actually just naturally started acting naturally.

Nicely done, you looked like you were naturally acting naturally on the program.

Tim