Jambands.ca

Todd Snelgrove born on this day 12/29/67

Velvet

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

happy birthday, todd! i, too, remember the first time we met... it was in leemington, at the heinz factory, remember? you had ketchup all over your face, and i swiped some off with my finger, took a lick, and said "damn, thats a tasty face!".. you stared at me blankly, so i asked your name... when you didnt answer, i asked louder, and you said softly, and sweetly, "todd." i'll never forget that. in fact, its a memory that comes to me whenever i have ketchup on a hamburger, but strangely, never on a hotdog. weird. at any rate, i hope your day is as great as your face tastes.

Reminiscing...

I also remember the day I met Velvet.

Many years ago, in a land far far away, I was walking through a university residence. I was in need of a particular type of wrapping paper, and I suspected that there might be someone in that particular residence who could provide such an item.

As I wandered the hallways, I found a crowd of loud, obnoxious long-haired freaks in the hallway, who had apparently just finished their exams for the year. The loudest, most obnoxious of them invited me to his dorm room where he did have the appropriate wrapping paper. The guy called himself "C.C.", a name that seems to have fallen by the wayside and is no longer in use. We now know this loud, obnoxious freak as Velvet.

The rest, as they say, is history.

My life hasn't been the same since.

happy birthday cc. :)

you've been a great friend to me from the start - not too sure why sometimes, but i sure am happy for it.

you are an excellent person and a most awesome friend... i am really thankful that we met.

cheers! to many more great years to come!

(no word of a lie - i actually went out and picked up some sticks today to encourage a successful 2006 for ya - nice drifty ones - i'll show ya when i get back :) )

HAPPY NIRTHDAY!

happy birthday, todd! i, too, remember the first time we met... it was in leemington, at the heinz factory, remember? you had ketchup all over your face, and i swiped some off with my finger, took a lick, and said "damn, thats a tasty face!".. you stared at me blankly, so i asked your name... when you didnt answer, i asked louder, and you said softly, and sweetly, "todd." i'll never forget that. in fact, its a memory that comes to me whenever i have ketchup on a hamburger, but strangely, never on a hotdog. weird. at any rate, i hope your day is as great as your face tastes.

i have it on good authority that the particular batch of ketchup in question had failed the Heinz quality assurance test due to a higher than permissible concentration of minced cockroaches, meaning that todd has a face even tastier than previously imagined.

have a great birthday mr velvet!