Jambands.ca

Oink invite!

Tenenbaum

alright,

it's taken me months, but I've finally been upgraded to a power user and have recieved an Oink invite (i guess they'll be looking for new members to download after the recent holiday spree).

so, whoever wants an invite (I've got 2 to give), just be the first to post below and tell me what your favorite color is...

happy hanukah

I've added oinkers to the oinker forum (under bittorrent)

the weird thing was that Shitidiot was already an oinker. what happened your account numbnutz?

BTW, all you Oinkers really neeed to help contribute to teh oinking forum. It'll help with all of our ratios if we seed/leech the same things. There aren't enough leechers on Oink for jammy stuff.

Edited by Guest

now that really warms my heart. so much love.

oh cully, i didn't tell you, i forgot to clean the jeff stryker 20" strap on i was ass raping you with from the last time i used it with lazlo. you might want to get checked out for anal warts while you're getting your herp meds at the clinic.

I've added oinkers to the oinker forum (under bittorrent)

Where is this forum? i cant find it. I looked under the bit torrent forum on the sanctuary and under the oink bit torrent form. Help.

BTW, i'm LOVING this site. I was overwhelmed by the rules though...at first i was kinda turned away. But i've never been a seeder before joining this site - i made sure to do so before even attempting a DL. 2 Uploads so far...4.3gig UP vs 252mb dn.

I used the same username incase u want to find me.

thanks again to rubberdinghy!