Jambands.ca

Widespread Panic NYE run setlists

NewRider

12/29/05 The Roxy, Atlanta, GA

1: Solid Rock > Knocking 'Round The Zoo, One Arm Steve > Tortured Artist > Weight of the World, Holden Oversoul > Visiting Day, Hope in a Hopeless World, Watching the Sleeping Man

2: Machine > Barstools and Dreamers, Slippin' Into Darkness > Low Rider > Drums > Proving Ground > Bowlegged Woman > Contentment Blues > Proving Ground > Blackout Blues

E: Don't Be Denied > (Sitting on) The Dock of the Bay, Radio Child

[First '(Sitting on) The Dock of the Bay'; 'Thank You Falletten Me Be Mice Elf Agin' rap during Barstools]

12/30/05 Philips Arena, Atlanta, GA

1: Second Skin > Rebirtha > Driving Song > Vacation > Driving Song > Love Tractor, None of Us Are Free > Climb to Safety

2: You Should be Glad, Pigeons, Don't Wanna Lose You, Chilly Water > Drums* > Hatfield > Chilly Water, Low Spark of High Heeled Boys > All Time Low > Low Spark of High Heeled Boys, Rock, Space Wrangler

E: Doreatha, I'm Not Alone

* with Dr. Arvin Scott on percussion

12/31/05 Philips Arena, Atlanta, GA

1: (Sitting on) The Dock of the Bay, Fishing, C. Brown, Henry Parsons, Casa Del Grillos, Tallboy, Expiration Day, Georgia on a Fast Train (Billie Joe Shaver), Can't Find My Way Home, Blue Indian, Travelin' Light

2: Action Man > Pleas, Mr. Soul, Diner, Surprise Valley, City of Dreams, Give

3: Georgia on my Mind, Midnight Train to Georgia, Ain't Life Grand, Greta, North, Ribs and Whiskey, Pilgrims, Thin Air (Smells Like Mississippi) > Drums > Maggot Brain, Big Wooly Mammoth, Conrad, Flat Foot Flewzy

E: Impossible*, Gimme (a Kiss on Tuesday)*, Fishwater, Porch Song

* with Sam Holt on Guitar

[set 1 Acoustic; First 'Georgia on a Fast Train'; Countdown by Aqua Teen Hunger Force; First 'Georgia on my Mind'; First 'Midnight Train to Georgia'; Last 'Impossible' 04/27/02]

Talked to a buddy at 11:55PM calling from Hot 'Lanta and the place was going fucking crazy!