Jambands.ca

home again

dave-O

Hell, I still love you Ontario.

So glad I got the chance to catch up with so many of you over the past week. Lots of love to Andre & Lynn for the hospitality (as usual) and big thanks to Mike & Sharon for the killer jam on the 30th. Can't wait to do that again!

Happy new year and all the best everybody.

It was so amazing to see you 2 on friday. It was additionally wonderful to see you ripping it up in the basement. Your smile was very catchy ;)

Thanks for sharing your talents with us mang! It really was alot of fun watching you really give'r ! I have to get a video camera.

Guest Low Roller

Ain't Ontario cool?

Good to see you again man. Same time next year I guess.

Tell Christina that she forgot your Christmas present in Ottawa. ;)

Ain't Ontario cool?

Good to see you again man. Same time next year I guess.

Tell Christina that she forgot your Christmas present in Ottawa. ;)

it's actually really freezing here right now. forget Cool! Also, I thought Dave's bride's name was Kristina, not Christina!

Lowroller, it was great to see you. Sorry if I didn't give you a proper g'bye. Guigsey's weed was still kicking me in my arse. That stuff made me sooo damn stupid!

Guest Low Roller
Also, I thought Dave's bride's name was Kristina, not Christina!

Really? Wow, I suck at this best man thing.

Lowroller, it was great to see you. Sorry if I didn't give you a proper g'bye. Guigsey's weed was still kicking me in my arse. That stuff made me sooo damn stupid!

Guigsy's weed turns you into Booche? Wow... that is some potent pot.

Great to see all of youz as well. I don't want to highjack Dave-O's sappy thread, so you can expect one from me once I get back to the UK sometime on Wednesday. ;)

Roller - Christina (sp?) realized she left the gift on the way home, hope you picked it up for us.

Jaimoe - One of the highlights of my holidays was watching you and your Mom barter on your curfew!

Davey Boy - Replace 'married' with 'birthed' and I suppose the same could be said about you now.

It's pretty easy to rip it up when you've got the nero rhythm section behind you. Thanks again lads!