Jambands.ca

3 Cheers for O-town!

Large Marge

Definitely one of the best NYE parties the Marginator has experienced... and boy, do I feel experienced!!! :o:P:)

There's no way I'm gong to remember everyone's "Skank" name but I just have to send out my Love to all the amazing O-Town peeps I finally met or met again.

Thanks to Kaidy Mae for the ride, the Calamity Mouse gang for their generous hospitality, BNB for playing a killer fucking ROCK show, Dave, Trev and Steve for not kicking Livingstoned and I to the curb and Snelly for finally busting us out.

Now that I'm back in my cube on the 37th floor, I feel like it was all some kind of crazy dream. Regardless, I cant think of a better community with which to have celebrated the New Year... CHEERS Everyone :)

Gettin' my kicks in 2006!

lol...yup i think i realized which skank you were when you said high to moosey...(i think i met you breifly at scofield in Hamilton)...but by the time my brain sent the messages to my tongue to move and by the time my tongue actually began to move....i missed out on introducing myself....hahas a little late but what woulda come out woulda gone like this...hey nice to meet you and cheers to a happy new year ahead! :P:)

I loved my week in Ottawa. Gosh, what a lovely city. I'd like to thank my dear old friend Pogen for hosting me. Also, I want to apologize to everyone for not coming to the afterparty at 'that place.' Here's why...

We left BNB during Jack Lumber to get some food and ended up at Zac's in the Byward Market. There, one of my buddies got really sick suddenly and ended up decorating their bathroom. After coming back, he consistently got worse as we worked through some nachos, and the smart thing was to get a cab ride back home to South Keys. It was 4:30AM then and since South Keys and 'that place' are a good $20-25 cab ride away from each other, we decided to smoke a bowl and call it a night instead of leaving my friend and coming back... Too expensive at the time.

It wasn't my fault... I hope everyone had a blast and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again. I remember seeing Booche, Bouche, Sharon, Todd, Jay, Trevor x2, Dave, Jeff, PeiPunk, Marge, Dr. and Mrs. Evil Mouse and loads more...

thanks for the good times!!!

What a great NYE with good tunes and crazy fun. For all those who made it past 8 am on the 1st, Cheers and for all those who made it to 8 am on the 2nd, you have my respect... Ottawa you really know how to do it up.

What ever happened to the Rickster (crazy mullet dancing man)and Captin New Year? They disapeared after the show...He he