Jambands.ca

:::... Mark Wilson & Caution Jam - January 14th @ The Brig ...:::

\/\/illy

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've gotta make it to at least one of these two parties this year.

Port Dover is definitely the one to be at! It's going to be a rollicking good time! Look out!

Would absolutely love to do some dance-floor shakin' with you my friend! Come on out! Port Dover really parties on this weekend. Do not miss it!

Maybe but she's got a better hair-do.

So tell me... I hear that the party in Dover on the 13th is one that should be experienced by EVERYONE. I've never been down that way on Friday the 13th. What's the deal? Are there bands playing? Where are the hot spots? Where does everyone stay?

I've gotta make it to at least one of these two parties this year.

Port Dover is definitely the one to be at! It's going to be a rollicking good time! Look out!

Would absolutely love to do some dance-floor shakin' with you my friend! Come on out! Port Dover really parties on this weekend. Do not miss it!

Hmmm, somehow I missed this a few days ago.

I'd love to make it for this, to party with you my friend, and Mark and Mark, and everyone else who will be there, but there is a party here in KW that I also really want to be at on this night. I'm still trying to determine if it's possible to go to both.

Can anybody provide more info on this show?

What time will it start? end? Will it sell out? Will it be that easy to drive into Port Dover on this night, given that it's a Friday the 13th weekend? Anybody?

Peace, Mark

mark,

i'm not too sure about the specific show details, but I am sure that Dover will be wide open on the 14th...the 13th might be a little congested but the winter parties are alot smaller - by saturday everything will be more or less back to normal as far as road bolocks, etc are concearned. having said that - it is going to be mild, so I wouldnt be suprised if we get 10,000 out. (compared to 40,000+ in the summer)

ryan

Yay to Capricorns. LM, Bethers, Carrie, Slippery...any of you kids up for this? I'm hoping to be there. Someone's gotta make sure that Crissinger gets his paddywacks! ;)

Oh I'm up for it...I've yet to grace Port Dover with my presence!

So I was planning to go to the TO show on Friday but with a little push I can either switch to Saturday or do both and make the trek (maybe)...Kaidy will you be in TO on Saturday???