Jambands.ca

:::... Mark Wilson & Caution Jam - January 14th @ The Brig ...:::

\/\/illy

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay to Capricorns. LM, Bethers, Carrie, Slippery...any of you kids up for this? I'm hoping to be there. Someone's gotta make sure that Crissinger gets his paddywacks! ;)

Oh my god; are you coming to Dover on Saturday?!? This is going to get really messy if that's the case. I've been missing partying with you! :D

It's looking a lot less likely that I'll be making this show.

Now that's the worst news I've heard in a long time. This makes me very sad.

Me too. :(

On the flip side of things, I'll be with some good friends of mine, playing music and wishing two of them a happy journey as they head West for a while. :) I'm not that happy about them heading west, but certainly plan on enjoying the bon voyage party!

Wi!!y - any chance that you'll also be at the Friday Mark and Mark show in Toronto? I definitely could use a good dose of your energy! We'll connect soon my friend ... at least I hope so!

Peace, Mark

Wi!!y - any chance that you'll also be at the Friday Mark and Mark show in Toronto? I definitely could use a good dose of your energy! We'll connect soon my friend ... at least I hope so!

No my friend, I'm afraid I won't be there on Friday. Leanne and I are saving our energy to really tear it up on Saturday night!

With respect to Friday night (at the Elmo), I learned today that Caution Jam are going to open the show with an acoustic set. Then Mark Wilson will play, and then electric Caution Jam to finish the night off. Here's the approximate timeframes:

9:30 or 10:00 - Acoustic Caution Jam

10:30 - Mark Wilson & The Way It Is

12:00 - Electric Caution Jam

So I was planning to go to the TO show on Friday but with a little push I can either switch to Saturday or do both and make the trek (maybe)...

Come to Dover on Saturday!!!!! It'd be GREAT to see you; it's been FAR too long!

agreed! but its turning out to be too hard to find a willing DD for the evening...so TO toinight it is :(

...its turning out to be too hard to find a willing DD for the evening...

Now neither you nor Mark Tonin are coming to Port Dover?!?! Dammit, now I'm twice as sad.

That's it; I'm going to make it my personal goal to dance hard enough for all three of us. That's going to be a real challenge giving the way Mark Tonin dances. I'd better eat my oatmeal that day.

Will, I've really been enjoying your increased cyber presence! Now how can we possibly convince you to drive both your real asses up here????

Come on now; we both know that's way too far. We both also know that all the [emphasize]real[/emphasize] action is down here. We've got a spare room, come on down!

you'll see them if you pry your ass out of hamilton and get to KW for the FUNdraiser ;)

and eating oatmeal will help with your 'movement' but it would take years of practise and 'consumption' to dance like Mr. Tonin....breakdancing on the other hand, we might have that covered.

Will' date=' I've really been enjoying your increased cyber presence! Now how can we possibly convince you to drive both your [i']real asses up here????

Come on now; we both know that's way too far. We both also know that all the [emphasize]real[/emphasize] action is down here. We've got a spare room, come on down!

k- so when you guys resolve this and figure out who's coming to see who - pick me up on the way. OK? OK! Good then.

k- so when you guys resolve this and figure out who's coming to see who - pick me up on the way. OK? OK! Good then.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I frikkin love one-way conversations that instantly resolve things!

And schwa....do you think the bugger will actually begin to ponder to think about even considering to miss the FUNdraiser? We need a serious intervention or something more dire like a kidnapping!