Jambands.ca

Unconfirmed Reports about Trey

Cully

There is an unconfirmed report circling around message boards that Trey Anastasio (big red himself) was spotted at 40 Main in O Town last weekend. Apparently Trey stopped by to promote his new release -Shine.. one source said that everyone was on their best behaviour except for an individual known as The Sloth (who kept putting on Grateful Dead albums and would not let Trey speak)....I am checking into my other sources right now, stay tuned for more info.....

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is an unconfirmed report circling around message boards that Cully (big dick himself) was spotted at Zippers in Gay Town last night. Apparently Cully stopped by to promote his new release -Cully does Tdot.. one source said that everyone was on their worst behaviour except for an individual known as Shelby (who kept putting on Wham albums and would not let Cully spank his monkey)....I am checking into my other sources right now, stay tuned for more info.....

hahahaha fag!

There is an unconfirmed report circling around message boards that Cully (big dick himself) was spotted at Zippers in Gay Town last night. Apparently Cully stopped by to promote his new release -Cully does Tdot.. one source said that everyone was on their worst behaviour except for an individual known as Shelby (who kept putting on Wham albums and would not let Cully spank his monkey)....I am checking into my other sources right now, stay tuned for more info.....

hahahaha fag!

Rumour confirmed. I knew I recognized that thechnique on the other side of the glory hole.

hahahaha fag!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I think I love you shitidiot!