Jambands.ca

Ph 10-29-94 for a Saturday Morning

Schwa.

Have this on here at work (yes i'm at bullshit work on a saturday) and it's gettin' me through. Its in the 'Free Stash' on Nugs.

10/29/94

1: My Friend My Friend, Sparkle, Simple, Runaway Jim, Foam, Lawn Boy, Split Open and Melt-> Buffalo Bill-> Makisupa Policeman-> Rift

2: Down With Disease-> TMWSIY-> Avenu Malkenu-> TMWSIY-> Sparks-> Uncle Pen, You Enjoy Myself, HYHU-> Bike-> Run Like an Antelope-> Sleeping Monkey-> Run Like an Antelope

E: Harry Hood

That show is great.

This is what I listened to this morning (absolute madness). Download 4/4/94

4-04-94 Flynn Theater, Burlington, VT

1: The Divided Sky, Sample in a Jar, Scent of a Mule#, Maze, Fee, Reba, Horn, It's Ice^, Possum

2: Down With Disease#-> If I Could#, Buried Alive*, The Landlady*, Julius#*, Magilla*, Split Open and Melt*, Wolfman's Brother#*-> I Wanna Be Like You#**, Oh Kee Pa Ceremony**-> Suzy Greenberg*

E: Harry Hood, Cavern*

*With 6-piece Giant Country Horns (Dave Grippo - alto sax, Carl Gerhard - trumpet, Joey Somerville Jr. - trumpet, Chris Peterman - tenor sax, Mike Hewitt - baritone sax, Don Glasgo - trombone). #First time played. ^With "Hey Bulldog" (Beatles) tease. **With Dave Grippo on congas

Edited by Guest

I guess it goes without saying they were really hot during that whole run and the holiday run. I saw Bangor Maine four nights later (after they had a day off after the White Album) and it was as epic as they come. The Tweezer from that night is of course on the Live One. Oh sweet sweet '94.

That show is great.

This is what I listened to this morning (absolute madness).

2: Down With Disease#-> If I Could#, Buried Alive*, The Landlady*, Julius#*, Magilla*, Split Open and Melt*, Wolfman's Brother#*-> I Wanna Be Like You#**, Oh Kee Pa Ceremony**-> Suzy Greenberg*

E: Harry Hood, Cavern*

is one of my favorite shows to listen to.. the SOAM->wolfman's hurts me everytime..

in a good way..

the change in tempo is astounding..

"last time I ended up being the only one up at Alexis' enjoyed the 93/94 New Years show ridiculously"

whatever, i put you to bed that night. the show was awesome though, i put it on didn't i?

just because you fall asleep and wake up at 10am and everyone else is sleeping doesn't mean you were the last one awake ;) Someone should eat your burrito for that (lol) i owe ya.

4-4-94 is in my collection. love the first set a bunch!

Thanks though cully, decided to put this on the work 'puter for boring-ass days like today.