Jambands.ca

whats with Toronto bars...

afro poppa

I can honestly say that the best place to go on college, near Bathurst is the Bistro 420. If its anything like I remember, their slogan was something like, "We'll go broke, but we wont be lonely." Man, sitting on that patio in the summer doing $1.99 shots of Tequila and drinking $8.00 mini-pitchers of, well, anything you want, dressed as anything you want...man...teary eyed just thinking about it...the service too - so horribly uncharming...what a bar.

but if i'm going to a bar...i might consider putting on a NICE pair of jeans...and maybe a button up shirt or somthin...

the encourgment of being a shleprock in the jam scene never made sense to me...just because you listen to a certain kind of music doesn't mean you have to wear a raggady ass lot shirt and only own 1 pair of jeans.

sure at a fest, or when i'm doing a multiple show run or whatever..you get dirty and you're in a mind set where wearing your most comfortable shorts/jeans and a lot shirt that always makes you smile just makes sense..

So, if you take the proper precautions to blend in you should be able to gain access to most anywhere. I like it. I can do the robot.