Jambands.ca

who posted Lauzon's show on jambands?

kookycanooky

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the source came from Bradm. Lauzon said it was fine to post, but unfortunately most tunes have no names so for the sake of consistency, I just posted them with track numbers.

I've listened to this a few times and I get something new out of it each time. It's really a fantastic show and the sound quality rocks.

Oh, now I get it. I keep my sidebar toggled off, and so hadn't noticed that it had been MP3d and uploaded for the massmind. Glad you like it. I think it's one of the better sounding, and certainly more "intimate sounding," recordings I've made.

Thanks, bouche.

Aloha,

Brad

One thing about the tracking of the show to realize is that the first electric piece was played as one long piece, which Dave had told me ahead of time was actually three pieces played seamlessly. I didn't know exactly where the breaks were, so pretty much guessed (based on the changes in texture, mostly); what resulted is tracks 6, 7, and 8. Note, however, that the splits may not exactly represent what Dave had intended.

Aloha,

Brad

These are some amazing new tunes.

I posted a link to the streaming tracks on a west coast board, for the enjoyment of the Canucks out here. (I hope that is okay, Bouche, and if it's not please let me know and I'll delete the links.)

That's no problem, just make sure you got a link here.