Jambands.ca

Political Forum

two

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

listen pal, i'm not trying to get anyone's ire here. it is a very logical question, no one gives a rats ass what kind of problems i have with clicking on a thread, just a simple question. for you to jump all over my character and clicking abilities is bunk.

its serves to think that if there were several posts about sports, a sports forum was created and so forth for east, west and travel. for you to not see this makes you ignorant and your attacks at my board prowess moot.

listen pal, i'm not trying to get anyone's ire here. it is a very logical question, no one gives a rats ass what kind of problems i have with clicking on a thread, just a simple question. for you to jump all over my character and clicking abilities is bunk.

its serves to think that if there were several posts about sports, a sports forum was created and so forth for east, west and travel. for you to not see this makes you ignorant and your attacks at my board prowess moot.

defensive much?

holy moly, if there were only 2 posts about sports at one time is that reason to can the sports forum. geez, i'm incredibly sorry i brought such a simple issue to light, i'll crawl back into my lurker hole now.

I wouldn't take all this so personally friend.

I think that politics have a universiality that needs to have a place in the natural flow of the board. Sports on the other hand are for people who dig sports alone. If you're not interested in politics well .... you should be, it's your country, life, vote and future that's being discussed. Maybe these threads will touch on something that'll make you think. It's definitely helped me toget slayed in political discussion with these people.

If you really have no place for it thouugh I guess I'm in the "if you don't care don't click" camp too, sorry :)

Personally, I dislike the "watering down" of forums by splitting them up into a million categories. Then you've got to go check 6 different spaces to see if anything is helping in the world of Sports/Politics/Music/whatever else. Once you've done that what's left in the "General Discussion"? Lazlo making fun of himself?

as long as we're splitting things up...can we have a music forum for music posts so i don't have to see that bunk when i'm checkin out what's generally goin on?

and to get off the meta-political....a friend of mine were talking about this and i think it's a good enough issue to bring forward here...

he said there is a voters refusal box that will be on your ballot, in other words, if you don't want to vote for any of the above, you can vote to not vote. what would happen if ALL the people who didn't want to vote did that...what would happen if the refusal box got the majority of the vote? is there anything on the books to deal with this? if not what do y'all think would happen.

p.s. yes, i said y'all. and i'll have a soda please.

as long as we're splitting things up...can we have a music forum for music posts so i don't have to see that bunk when i'm checkin out what's generally goin on?

and to get off the meta-political....a friend of mine were talking about this and i think it's a good enough issue to bring forward here...

he said there is a voters refusal box that will be on your ballot, in other words, if you don't want to vote for any of the above, you can vote to not vote. what would happen if ALL the people who didn't want to vote did that...what would happen if the refusal box got the majority of the vote? is there anything on the books to deal with this? if not what do y'all think would happen.

p.s. yes, i said y'all. and i'll have a soda please.

Rent Brewster's Millions!!!

All heck will break loose!

brewster4lp.jpg

"schwowzers...the bashing is in a different thread...get it right"

sorry, so much bashing so little time.

"you should bring your crew down for slammin jack next weekend and warm up for the fundraiser "

First, if i did have a crew, i'd be a gangster. Second, Cully's gay.