Jambands.ca

Employment Insurance...

NewRider

I filed an EI claim on Dec. 8th and they gov't told me they'd let me know by Jan. 5th. It's now the 10th and I'm still waiting. Is this a sign that they're gonna punk me off? I don't know if I should bother checking the status of my claim every hour. They better hurry up because Keller Williams is next week!

I just spoke to a friend who works for EI. She says they just started filing some claims from late Nov. I asked her about the urgent ones. She says they are the urgent ones :(

(lazlo) if you don't just go away they have to work... so yeah, keep fighting it... they'll give it to you just to not have to deal with you (unless you get a dreaded crusader)

it also sounds like you have decent grounds to appeal from what you were saying... not really justifiable grounds for dismissal if just being you scares people, though I'd fire your ass too, reasonable or not

least the conservatives aren't back in power yet... 'fill out sections 59C through 112F in triplicate, jump through the flaming hoop, piously admire my designer pantsuit ensemble then get your lowlife ass out of my sight... job-loser'

(new rider) hang in there buddy... calling to harrass them might help

Edited by Guest

I filed an EI claim on Dec. 8th and they gov't told me they'd let me know by Jan. 5th. It's now the 10th and I'm still waiting. Is this a sign that they're gonna punk me off? I don't know if I should bother checking the status of my claim every hour. They better hurry up because Keller Williams is next week!

How about you just get another job you lazy fucker.

"To his family and friends, Cody Banks is a typical teen--he loves to skateboard, hates math, and feels like a complete idiot around girls. But Cody's got a secret--he's actually part of a secret teen CIA program. Cody's living every boy's dream life--he can drive like a stuntman, has an incredible arsenal of cool gadgets, and his agency mentor, Ronica Miles, is totally hot."

Dang! I wish I had your job! Oh well at least I got pubes loser!

You got me there.

I did some research for and I found a few jobs that might be right up your alley..

1.Milton Humane Society is looking for a few dog groomers. Since you had no problem shaving your dreads off, why not consider shaving dogs asses for a living.

72_bulldog.jpg

2.The Ringling Brothers is always looking for new clown midgets to blast out of canons.

apesgrapes.jpg