Jambands.ca

"Finding homosexuality repulsive is a natural human instinct...

Hux

...to protect oneself, and is common to most humans, not just a few conservatives. Within the bounds of kindness and civility, students, teachers, and parents who find the behavior personally repugnant should continue to have the right to express this opinion.â€

“Paul Martin through his notorious actions in trying to dechristianize Canada, to demolish the traditional marriage, to decriminalize marijuana, to legitimize same sex marriage, to increase the democratic deficit, to encourage abortion, to foster victimization, to put Canadian soldiers in harms way without proper manpower, equipment, and material resources, and to destabilize Canadian society as a whole is no less a terrorist himself albeit a moral terrorist. It takes a terrorist to tango with another terrorist in perfect step.â€

These are some of many goodies from the Canadian Alliance for Social Justice and Family Values Association (CASJAFVA).

their website

For those who thought my last batch of quotes were too dated, our potential next Prime Minister (Stephen Harper) attended a fundraiser as the keynote speaker LESS THAN A YEAR AGO on March 31st.

05-02.jpg

Harper was joined at the fundraising dinner by Conservative MPs Art Hanger and John Duncan and Richmond Conservative candidate Darrel Reid.

There is a long relationship between the Reform/Alliance/CPC and this group, but for those who wanted more updated likeages between the current Conservative Party and the far right - enjoy.

Of course we won't see a potential Conservative Goverment move to abolish anal sex, but it is groups like these that will find their access to Government will be dramatically increased, they will suddenly have friends in very high places.

(oh this organization also ran cartoons depicting Chretien and Martin receiving awards and likening them to Hitler - but I won't go there, they're on the website)

(oh this organization also ran cartoons depicting Chretien and Martin receiving awards and likening them to Hitler - but I won't go there, they're on the website)

:D Bwahahahahaha! Why, because they use dictatorial means to prevent the people in this outfit from loading gays and women who have abortions onto the cattle cars?

Thanks for the shudder, Hux.

And if it's a minority Con gov't then any legislation must pass through all parties and I don't see any of the other 3 parties voting with them on this issue. If they were stupid enough to try and bring in any legislation to do with it, would it not lead to a non-confidence vote? (I admit I don't know the ins-outs of how these votes actually go)

They sold tickets to raise money for their cause advertising Harper as their speaker. Before any National leader does anything for anybody, full background research is done - point being, Harper and his people knew the history of the organization and still attended. By appearing at their fundraiser, Harper is endorsing their cause - this is not rocket science. None of the other party leaders would touch this group with a thousand foot pole.

Legislation is one thing, but I'm talking about access to power/decision makers, and appointments. Ministers and the PM appoint people to thousands of boards, positions, committees, everything....

It's that kind of behind the scenes influence that I worry about, not legislation. Very little of the power excercised by Gov't comes down to a vote.

Legislation is one thing, but I'm talking about access to power/decision makers, and appointments. Ministers and the PM appoint people to thousands of boards, positions, committees, everything....

It's that kind of behind the scenes influence that I worry about, not legislation. Very little of the power excercised by Gov't comes down to a vote.

I'm very glad you made that point.

Legislation is one thing' date=' but I'm talking about access to power/decision makers, and appointments. Ministers and the PM appoint people to thousands of boards, positions, committees, everything....

It's that kind of behind the scenes influence that I worry about, not legislation. Very little of the power excercised by Gov't comes down to a vote.[/quote']

I'm very glad you made that point.

indeed. this is sort of the crux of the thing.

come on in, boys...door's open!

people need to understand what sort of people the schlubs they put in office hang around, and what they do in their off hours.

conversely, a friend of mine rented a room in jack layton and olivia chow's house. olivia's grandmother lived with them, therre was a lot of tea and heathy debate around the table. jack rode his bike to work nearly every day of the year, ate well, had a very sane relaxed family life and apparently a healthy and somewhat noisy sex life. (grandma was nearly deaf). give him the job!

compared to harper hanging out with the god squad, or even martin hobnobbing with the business world, i'take jack as pm any day.

conversely, a friend of mine rented a room in jack layton and olivia chow's house. olivia's grandmother lived with them, therre was a lot of tea and heathy debate around the table. jack rode his bike to work nearly every day of the year, ate well, had a very sane relaxed family life and apparently a healthy and somewhat noisy sex life. (grandma was nearly deaf). give him the job!

This would make a tremendous television ad.

conversely' date=' a friend of mine rented a room in jack layton and olivia chow's house. olivia's grandmother lived with them, therre was a lot of tea and heathy debate around the table. jack rode his bike to work nearly every day of the year, ate well, had a very sane relaxed family life and apparently a healthy and somewhat noisy sex life. (grandma was nearly deaf). give him the job![/quote']

This would make a tremendous television ad.

jack could play this up, and contrast it with harper and his pals at a fancypants black tie dinner..."who has your interests at heart?"